Noticed something ?

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

RevirD

Noticed something ?

Post by RevirD »

i have a 2001 4dr se 1500cc lanos AT. I was driving made a deep left turn with the throttle full. the engine raced like in neutral, upon straightening the steering made a small peal and there was a back fire :? . Is that normal?. only mods done is a SRI and exhaust.
After that the power light start blinking and the car felt like it was only in 1 gear. Changed the battery two days ago wondering if its because of the ecu reset. HELP Worried.
Just E-v-i-r-D
lanosrider

Post by lanosrider »

probably a trany problem it happend with me before at that time i was driving a impala chevy the exact same problem 1st gear was shifted always .. i have changed the whole transmition sorry to til u that ... maybe something else but chick the trany..
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

it sounds like when you turned fast all the tranny fluid got pushed away from the fluid puck up, so the trans sliped, hopefully it didnt hurt any thing, id just say to keep an eye on it and take corners a little bit slower, and no it isnt your flexpipe got torn, that guy doesnt know jack about cars so ignore any thing you have heard him say.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!