Hi there, My intro

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

bberry2000lanos

Hi there, My intro

Post by bberry2000lanos »

Just wanted to intorduce myself. I am 26 years old and my name is Brian. I live in Salem, Oregon. My Father in law just gave me a 2000 Daewoo Lanos and I am interested in learning how to fix it up and make it a nicer looking car. I am glad that I found this message board. There seems to be a lot of good info. I will post pictures of the car in the next few days. :)
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

welcome aboard 8)
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

welcome abord man... take a cruse arround and get yourself familiar with the forum and take a look at the member's cars area and see what every body doing to their Woos.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

hey I think you are the closest member to me on this board! And welsome!!!!
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Welcome!! Also, check out the cardomain website to see what we and others have done to their woos! Waiting for pics...
bberry2000lanos

Here are the pics

Notice the windshield wipers are rusting....what is a good replacment for those that will last and not rust? Also, what is the first thing you would do to this car to make it look nicer?

here is the link http://www.geocities.com/yep_yep_itsme23/
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

the painted headlight mod, black headlights from 360, or the eyelids...

personally, the headlights aren't attractive on the lanos unless there is some kinda color divider between the blinker and the main headlight. i bough by eye lides for 8 dollars plus 4 dollars shipping from a guy on ebay. i dunno if there are any on right now, but they pop up pretty regularly.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i got the very same color you got bro :)

i would throw in a headlight paint and i would use black as it matchs the maroon very nicly then make a mesh grill (refer to the how to section) then add a rear spoiler... i got a nice one on mine but i don't have a pic fot it...yet. maybe a tail pipe stanless steel tip too.

i have also painted my dash in silver color... kinda like the Lanos sport dash, it was a hard job to do but the result is worth it indeed.

i would also remove my resonator and CAT (if it is legal to do that wherever you are) to add some extra power for free.

if you wanna shed more money into your car you can get a set of 15" rims and 195/50/15 tires, add a CAI and a muffler, get a front and rear strut bar, magncore spark plug wires and Bosch super 4 spark plugs, get Brembo cross drilled rotors and some EBC green stuff brakes pads, get a rear disk brakes swap with the appropreate pressure regulator, swap a 2.2 engine and get it turboed... OH i have over reacted :shock: sorry but cars gets me turned on :twisted:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
bberry2000lanos

Should I buy these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... gory=50447

Does anyone know if this product works well? Thanks