RockAuto 5% discount expires on October 26, 2004

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Slammed
Expert

RockAuto 5% discount expires on October 26, 2004

Post by Slammed »

Dear RockAuto Customer,

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer. To show our appreciation, we would like to give you and your friends a special discount on auto parts. Here's how it works:

- You give this discount code: 129486137155 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on October 26, 2004; so don't wait!

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code.**
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Thanks!
They have better prices on OEM for lights for the Lanos than the dealer has, so I may have to order them before the discount expires.

:)

Cliff
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

YES I am ordering the 2002 Lanos Tail Lights WOO HOOOT

Gonna make them Altezza style
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Slammed wrote:YES I am ordering the 2002 Lanos Tail Lights WOO HOOOT

Gonna make them Altezza style

Cool ... are you going to leave themn all silver and used LED lights like the ones I did or are you going to put in the round colored lenses?

Cliff
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Who ever did the one with the Maroon colored Woo is the way I am going to do it :)