new poster with a 99 nubira!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

gecko

new poster with a 99 nubira!

Post by gecko »

Hello all!! I'm new to the bpard, and I have a question about the Nubira.

I have a 1999 Nubira sx and I'm having a really hard time finding a kit and or ANYTHING to modify the car. I found an AMAZING pic of the same model as mine http://www.daewoo.streetracing.org/cgi- ... Custom.jpg ..if I could get my car to look like this, I'd be a very happy man. I'm in Canada, Montreal to be specific, and any help would be great!! feel free to drop me a line at geckojames@hotmail.com take care!
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Sorry man, that kit is just photo shop, if you want a real kit chk my web page and se real pictures. I also have a Nubira 99 and I will made my kit here in Puerto Rico w\ some friend of my. after they finish w\ mine, they can make more w\ the same mold. Just tell me if you are interested.

I also have the link to buy a kit but is in Australia the entire kit is like 600.00 but dont know the shipping.

just let me know
ImageImage
frank-pr-daewoo-#1

Post by frank-pr-daewoo-#1 »

hi gecko,only wait a few months and you can see the realy body kit for nubi 99that true ,go mocpac yes :mrgreen: go woo
gecko

Got some 99 nubira questions

Post by gecko »

I checked out the daewoorevolution site, sadly, i don't speach spanish (?), but the pictures were nice. I was wondering if you could direct me to some more pictures of the Nubira. I would be very interested in a kit for it as well as lights, but I have yet to see any pitcures of anything for it. So if anyone can hook me up with some information, that would be great. :D
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

OK, I having probrems to bring the bumper from US but I hope to get it bejor agust. After the mold have been made I will told you to so if you are interestet in buy it, it will be here. :arrow:
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

this is the kid I want to make for my Nubira I ... Here are 2 more

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Inca King

Post by Inca King »

Sup folks
hey i`m looking for `01 Nubira bodykit like gold one on pic above
very nice .. man its hard pars for this cars!! hey i`ll apreciatte any sites or ideas tnx
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

The kit it must supposte to be sell on http://hdkautosport.com/. Chk and let me know.
ImageImage