Lowered my Lanos (new pics on page 2)

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

its along the lines of blinker fluid (ya know the "non-existant" car problems)

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

daewoomofo wrote:its along the lines of blinker fluid (ya know the "non-existant" car problems)
I replaced them while I had the struts out. Also tightened the rotor ejection screw and the ball joint stabalizer beam for more traction.

I also hooked up the reverse sassaflange mod for more hp.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

daewooluvr wrote:
daewoomofo wrote:its along the lines of blinker fluid (ya know the "non-existant" car problems)
I replaced them while I had the struts out. Also tightened the rotor ejection screw and the ball joint stabalizer beam for more traction.

I also hooked up the reverse sassaflange mod for more hp.
damn that had to be a 20 hp gain! vso Ozes car looks great and it really fast too? im sooo jealous!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

LOL

I waxed it again .... it's so slick now that when my cat jumped on the car, he could not get traction and slid off. :lol:
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

so what happened to the pics?

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

lanos2001 wrote:so what happened to the pics?

nick
There are links to them on page 2.
Go back and look! :lol:
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote:LOL

I waxed it again .... it's so slick now that when my cat jumped on the car, he could not get traction and slid off. :lol:
hope he is declawd
Tony_Clifton

Re: Lowered my Lanos (new pics on page 2)

Post by Tony_Clifton »

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz wrote: Tony showed and I am surprized that he actually did.
That guy is an ass!! He is totally full of himself and acts like a spoiled rich kid who thinks he is God's gift to the world.
His car smokes (LOL) and has some dents, spider cracks in the paint and stains in the clear coat that need to be buffed out.

Cliff
Listen asshat. My car doesn't smoke anymore. The small ding, and paint will be repaired this summer.

This is coming from someone that can't afford to put carpet in his car.. seriously, go back to virginia and get out of my state lol

TC out!
I got woo baby. YEAHHH

Don't Hate! Appreciate!!!

I used to be you, then I evolved.
Tony_Clifton

Re: Lowered my Lanos / Met daewooluvr and .. Tony Clifton

Post by Tony_Clifton »

MMamdouh wrote: we kinda anticipated that... the posts showed he is to arrogant and his car pics shows its a POS.

MMamdouh
So what you're saying is any stock Lanos is a POS... actually I might have to agree with you. It looks bland and is slow as dirt. It will take my artistic abilities and know how to get it to be worth anything... which should be done soon.

Think twice before you call someone's car a POS and look at yours...

have a nice day :evil:
TC
I got woo baby. YEAHHH

Don't Hate! Appreciate!!!

I used to be you, then I evolved.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Tony_Clifton wrote:
MMamdouh wrote: we kinda anticipated that... the posts showed he is to arrogant and his car pics shows its a POS.

MMamdouh
So what you're saying is any stock Lanos is a POS... actually I might have to agree with you. It looks bland and is slow as dirt. It will take my artistic abilities and know how to get it to be worth anything... which should be done soon.

TC
You just don't learn... do you Tony?
FearTheWoo

Post by FearTheWoo »

Oz, I lreally ike the lowering job. The car lines are really starting to look agressive between this and the spoiler, and agressive is hawt! :D

With all them "performance mods", you must be a real lady-killer in that 'woo. :lol:

Honestly Tony, what are you doing trolling in this thread. If you really wanna go off, do it in a seperate thread, or maybe even in an off-line Word doc.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Tony_Clifton wrote:
Listen asshat. My car doesn't smoke anymore. The small ding, and paint will be repaired this summer.

This is coming from someone that can't afford to put carpet in his car.. seriously, go back to virginia and get out of my state lol

TC out!
I'm the asshat? Who was so full of himself at the garage putting down everyone elses work?
Just because you have a high opinion of yourself and your car doesn't give you the right to shit on everyone else and everything they have done.
I am tempted to go back up to PA and shut your mouth for you.
Your car may not blow smoke now, but it blew so much blue smoke it filled the garage and took several minutes to clear out.

Can't afford to put carpet in?
I have the carpet in storage. It was removed the day after I bought the car so that I could finish the wiring and sound deadening.
Because the carpet has not been in the car to get dirty, it is still new.

Today I removed the rest of the interior again and I now have all the sound deadener so the car will be finished this weekend, then put back together with everything in it.

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

FearTheWoo wrote:Oz, I lreally ike the lowering job. The car lines are really starting to look agressive between this and the spoiler, and agressive is hawt! :D

With all them "performance mods", you must be a real lady-killer in that 'woo. :lol:
Thanks! :)

Actually, I noticed an improvement in accelleration today when I removed the whole interior. LOL But, as we all know, less weight = better horsepower to weight ratio.

I removed the seats (apart from the driver seat), spare tire, head liner, and all the interior plastic panels (door, sides, center console, etc.) and my giant subwoofer box. :lol:
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Tony_Clifton wrote:

MMamdouh

TC
i am saying that comparing what you discribed your car to what it actually is makes it a POS, people that saw the car said its a POS then it is a POS... you are the only one that says otherwise.

i know mine is not the sharpest car arround here but i didn't go braging arround about it as you did and my car is not POS... at least it doesn't smoak.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Tony_Clifton wrote: Listen asshat.
one more of those and you are banned.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267