Fuel Boss

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AveoTuner2004

Post by AveoTuner2004 »

So can we get a show of hands as to who has bought these magnets?

Who has gotten results. What if you could incase the whole fuel line in a very strong magnet. Wouldnt GM have done it already if it worked?
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Just think, if the whole fuel line WERE encased in a magnet, particles fdrom a 35 year old rusing gas tank would stick to the inside of the fuel line and never make it as far as carb! LOL

Mike- Thanks for the link to the muffler bearings, I just ordered two pair. Their prices are a little steep, but I know I can trust the quality of their parts.

LOL

Cliff
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

I guess i'm going to have to go Dennis Miller on this.

We agree to disagree
richardmatalon
Junior

Post by richardmatalon »

You guys are a trip. I was listening to the radio the other day and they did this skit where they called a woman who had taken her car to the center serivce, just for an oil change and then called her and told her that her car needed a lot of work done to it. They told her it needed hallogen fluid, 2 transmissions, that the front left tire had gotten onto the fron right, that she would need to align her brakes and a whol eload of crap. I thoght it was funny as hell but that web site is the best.
asam
Expert

Post by asam »

So a little up date. I was talking to my physics teacher about magnetics today when I remembered the fuel boss. After christmas break we are going to run a lab on magnetics and their effect on hydrocarbons. Ill post results. First were going to see if the fuel boss will work then were going to find out how much magnetic power (gauss) is needed. If it even works. Ill post results as soon as we find them