cam shafts

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Brian5475E
Expert

Post by Brian5475E »

Dude that price sucks ass. Don't let these people screw you. go to this site and call them. http://www.webcamshafts.com/ our engine is not listed but they do cams for it. it's like 400 or 500 to redo the cams with more than 10hp gain. sounds like intimidator is trying to scam on this web forum. stuff in korea is made a hell of alot less than in the U.S. so why the high prices?
Aveo that moves! Now I need those cams!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

hey no need for all the hostility. :shock: like deathwind said over there cams are that price. sure some stuff is cheap in korea but you gotta think about the supply and demand over there for parts like the cams. if a lot of peple don't buy it then its gonna be more expensive to recover from the cost of the manufacturer. and intimidator has some decent deals on other things. its just all on what your willing to pay or if your willing to find other deals.
like brain has found a good source for cams to be redone. and remember that deathwind is not really with intimidator but just their translator.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

like brain has found a good source for cams to be redone. and remember that deathwind is not really with intimidator but just their translator.

sorry meant to put Brian

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Deathwind
Junior

Intimidator

Post by Deathwind »

I know it's expensive. But we didn't know the price of highcams in US.
If we knew the price of the highcams in US is much cheaper than us we should had recomended buying it in US.

The intimidator exists not to sell product but to support the people who are trying to tune the Daewoo's automobiles(this is intimidator's policy)
Deathwind
Junior

Intimidator

Post by Deathwind »

And the reason of why the high-cams are so expensive in Korea.

Actually the cams overthere is made by web-cam.

Because there are not much people who are tuning Daewoo(especially ecotec engines) the cams had to be made small amount.

So price had gone up and up.

So like I said. If highcam's price are cheaper in US. We recommend buying it in US.
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

All CUSTOM MADE performance parts ARE more expensive.

I bet they've tested various set of cams before getting a good combo.

Im with lanos2001 no need for hostility. :roll:

Efrain.
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph