Mocpac Projec N: Update new body kit pics Page 5

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

So, sorry if I'm arrogant son of a bitch, but somebody have to say it open what nobody have balls for it... I just want all the woos here to be a fast mother fuckers, with nice clean low rider style

..But you don't own his car?

Sorry, even though i'm somewhat in favour of what you said, i do like a really subtle, clean look to a car, but jesus christ, leave him be, it's how HE wants it, and it is HIS car. So what if you think it looks bad? Im pretty sure there're people that think your car looks crap. Infact, im CERTAIN there're people think your car looks crap, i know a lot of people that detest lanoses. So what does it matter? No matter what you do to ANY car, there'll be some people who like it, some people who don't.

Get over it like. More to the point, get over yourself m8. Not everything will be to your taste.

Everyone's intitled to an opinion, but you went beyond your opinion m8.
SAZ
---------------------
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

Pir0 wrote:
So, sorry if I'm arrogant son of a bitch, but somebody have to say it open what nobody have balls for it... I just want all the woos here to be a fast mother fuckers, with nice clean low rider style

Sorry, even though i'm somewhat in favour of what you said, i do like a really subtle, clean look to a car, but jesus christ, leave him be, it's how HE wants it, and it is HIS car. So what if you think it looks bad? Im pretty sure there're people that think your car looks crap. Infact, im CERTAIN there're people think your car looks crap, i know a lot of people that detest lanoses. So what does it matter? No matter what you do to ANY car, there'll be some people who like it, some people who don't.

Get over it like. More to the point, get over yourself m8. Not everything will be to your taste.

+1
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

Pir0 wrote:

i couldnt have put it better my self... other than i love lanos's!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

daewoomofo wrote: i couldnt have put it better my self... other than i love lanos's!
I argee, can't stand it went people dis lanos's
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

Big Jeff wrote:
daewoomofo wrote: i couldnt have put it better my self... other than i love lanos's!
I argee, can't stand it went people dis lanos's
true, true, true
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Sorry this has went a bit offtopic, look forward to seein more updates anyway Mocpac. Any news on side skirts and/or the wheel arch flares to go with the lines of the bumpers?
SAZ
---------------------
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Hmm interesting, But if you follow my car history, I lower the car, not to the floor because here is a problem. I had 17"rims along time ago now I have leganza 15" rims, same reason big rims in PR is not a good idea. But I will put some 17"back soon.

About the engine I work with my engine for 7 years now now Im going turbo. a couple of years ago was harder to make the car turbo that what is now.

I dont dit it in the wrong way I decide what I want and Im going with it.

And by the way Im not a race guy so I prefer body that boost, like some people like music instead of racing or body kits.

Thanks for all the opinions
ImageImage
jorge
Expert

Post by jorge »

Sorry about my english but this situation hate, MR-G before you arrive here with your lanos some lanos look better than yours and be famous like my car with the black headlights and angels eyes I personnaly make the how- to of it and Mocpac translate it, here mocpac show here face for the Woos on Puerto Rico here we make Korean Nights, Dyno days, road trips and reunion monthly to get over the others with Woos and Mocpac start that movement here in Puerto Rico over the internet thanks for this Gary. Ok back to the topic you say that Mocpac start wrong with the car? Why you say that? He dont have any sponsor and he not are a rich boy who wants a bigger engine and get it. He is a family man who works for he's things. If you purchase a car yo do with it anything who yo want. In the speed shop don't sale a book or in the dealer dont give to yo a book who say HOW TO MODIFIED A CAR, FIRST TUNNING THE ENGINE, SECOND GET BIG BRAKES THIRD GET LOWER SUSPENSION AND THEN BUY NEW RIMS AND MODERATE BODY KIT. So thanks for your opinion about Mocpac cars but for something we have a thousands of color if you dont like blue yo could use red and then you are happy. Is posible you dont like my lanos but is the only thing who I can afford Some months ago I have three lanos but is to hard to mantain three cars and sold out one, I modified my car first get a sound system, second, some things to the body like paint the headlights, get a personalized plate, and in the engine some tricks but the only diference my dad is mechanic and the costs low a lot.And I defend a lot whit my car and the inversion are lower than 2k. Just my two cents. Capishhh!!
Con mas mec.s que un taller jajajajaja Mec. Diaz, Mec. Cheo Racing, Mec. eljunito, y ed flash tunning simplemente los mejores!
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

mr_g wrote:In my opinion you went wrong way... First, you put much effort under the hood... So boosting is nice option... Then you put some bigger brakes, suspension...

But before everything you lower the car and put nice rims...

Then if you have much effort in you left and if you would feel like it, you could put some bodykit... But this body kit mustn't differ to much from original cars body line... Otherwise you get redneck look...

So, in my opinion you did everything wrong... And after all, YOU DIDN'T LOWER THE CAR and you puting some plastic shit on it... Sorry, it's waste of money and you will only get another shitty word from people that already don't appreciate woo's!

I really like daewoos. They are great cars... I can only say a words of salutation to anybody that make them look great. Like Viper with his espero... But what you did is, waste of your time and money...

You have many daewoos in Europe that are firstly engined with some balls, then maybe within reasonable limits body kited.. Not the other way around...

Look at my car, how it is famous... But it's almost stock outside... Just lowered with some nice rims, big IC, projector headlights and custom grill.. That's it... Under the hood is where all the money in the world should go... And nobody! I say nobody can say to you, your car sucks...
If they do, then they have to prove it on the line!!!!

So, sorry if I'm arrogant son of a bitch, but somebody have to say it open what nobody have balls for it... I just want all the woos here to be a fast mother fuckers, with nice clean low rider style... So we all can be proud of the woos... As everybody think it's a shitty make... :roll:
Amen, already told him this but he is more of Slow and Furios type
8)
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
elhombredemierda
Super

Post by elhombredemierda »

mr-g should know that in the end its mocpac's car not his... so know ur place buddy... if you are gonna be a critic don't go saying bs about other peoples car...
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

OK. That's everybody's choice. As I sad, I just want all the woos that are being tuned, are tuned nice, not the other way around...

Mocpac did ok with his car, but this last bumper modification was to much for my taste. So I wanted to stop him going there... Anyway, as you all sad, it's his car.. He can do what ever he wants...

Just for the record, I'm not a millionaire, and more than a half of my income goes on lanos...