Mocpac Projec N: Update new body kit pics Page 5

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

AborteK

Post by AborteK »

Hey, nice proyect and nice work!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Sorry for everyone else but he'll understand me hehe.

Mano, de donde en PR tu eres, compre una Woo Lanos 99 y kiero ponerme en contacto con gente de aki pa compartir info de los carros. Yo soy de bayamon.

Once again, sorry guys lol!

Good Work!!!
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Thanks. In the Spanish section of the forum 75% are from PR.
ImageImage
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

the car is still waithing for part to be fixed. But in the mean time here is a new item for it.

ImageImage
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

OMG! Ugly as hell! Why didn't you just lower down the car to the ground without any of those ugly plastics...

It was ugly... Now it is a horror! :(
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

mr_g wrote:OMG! Ugly as hell! Why didn't you just lower down the car to the ground without any of those ugly plastics...

i agree it looks gay :?
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

buddha102 wrote:
mr_g wrote:OMG! Ugly as hell! Why didn't you just lower down the car to the ground without any of those ugly plastics...

i agree it looks gay :?
thats a bit harsh.

i say, congrats to mocpac for putting in the effort to do something different to what evryone thinks looks alrite.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

it seems some one is getting too arrogant. yeah you have a fast car but your an asshole, grow up and realise that you arent the only one that has an opinion, if your just gonna be an ass about some ones car you shouldnt post about it! this body kit isnt my thing, i personally liked the old kit he had, i think it looked good. as i said this one isnt my thing, but i can admire him making his car what he wants it to be. im just wondering are you gonna be doing any thing with the side skirts? with the bumpers being so much wider than the side skirts it does look kinda funny, it might look better if you flared the skirts a lil bit too, im not trying to put you or your hard work down, its just a sugguestion.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

Let me re-phrase my comment: Its ur taste of how car should look, not my. For me looks gay, for u maybe a beauty.

P.S. Front bumper looks like its from evo lol :lol:
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

that wasnt ment for you, but calling some ones car "gay" is immature

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Big Jeff
Expert

Post by Big Jeff »

daewoomofo wrote:that wasnt ment for you, but calling some ones car "gay" is immature
+1
Daewoo Lanos SX,
1.6 16v DOHC,

buddha102
Expert

Post by buddha102 »

Big Jeff wrote:
daewoomofo wrote:that wasnt ment for you, but calling some ones car "gay" is immature
+1
lol true, never seen male car getting boned by a male car xD
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

hmmm the pics of the body kit are old already. I was adding just the brakes disk.

I know you dont like flashy body kits but I do. so what the hell. And yes I will do some thing to the sides, this is a wide body kit so I already have the fenders. The plan was to add them a month ago but then I damages the engine of the car. So now Im going turbo for those of you who dont know it.

The only cars that I like with stock body kits are AUDI and FYI we dont drive one of those. Im cool with the critics 95% of the forum dont like body kits but we also have a small crew who really like them.

For me and for some people that I know the car look good.

And the car don't look gay.
ImageImage
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Do you care what other people think about your car? DOn't think so. Cause if you did, you wouldn't drive a Daewoo.

Good man for doing something different, something you want to do. Not what you think everyone else might like. I admire that, cause i personally dont have the balls to do it.

As forwhat Mofo said, i think you're right in all honesty. If it's not to your taste, say it, bont abuse peoples cars though. A simple, 'good luick with the rest of the project, but i dont like the kit 'wulda sufficed. Instead of bashing someones car. Get over it, he put a wide kit on the car.

Keep churning out the stuff m8, brakes looks awesome. What size are they? 280mm or 256mm?
SAZ
---------------------
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

hmm dont really know.

And about the body, yes, all the cars have after market aggressive body kits, for an eclipse 94-99 is a must to have a body kit. So why not for a WOO.

And as you said I care about one opinion, mine, because I'm financing the project by my self no body else.

By the way turbo part already oldered, gauges, apex, manifold, inter cooler. etc etc. So boosting soon....
ImageImage
mr_g
Expert

Post by mr_g »

In my opinion you went wrong way... First, you put much effort under the hood... So boosting is nice option... Then you put some bigger brakes, suspension...

But before everything you lower the car and put nice rims...

Then if you have much effort in you left and if you would feel like it, you could put some bodykit... But this body kit mustn't differ to much from original cars body line... Otherwise you get redneck look...

So, in my opinion you did everything wrong... And after all, YOU DIDN'T LOWER THE CAR and you puting some plastic shit on it... Sorry, it's waste of money and you will only get another shitty word from people that already don't appreciate woo's!

I really like daewoos. They are great cars... I can only say a words of salutation to anybody that make them look great. Like Viper with his espero... But what you did is, waste of your time and money...

You have many daewoos in Europe that are firstly engined with some balls, then maybe within reasonable limits body kited.. Not the other way around...

Look at my car, how it is famous... But it's almost stock outside... Just lowered with some nice rims, big IC, projector headlights and custom grill.. That's it... Under the hood is where all the money in the world should go... And nobody! I say nobody can say to you, your car sucks...
If they do, then they have to prove it on the line!!!!

So, sorry if I'm arrogant son of a bitch, but somebody have to say it open what nobody have balls for it... I just want all the woos here to be a fast mother fuckers, with nice clean low rider style... So we all can be proud of the woos... As everybody think it's a shitty make... :roll: