Engine build up

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Most likely. If it got to his inlet, it means it was in his head and mmusta got there through the oil breather. That's some serious crud like, never seen the like of it.
SAZ
---------------------
JoshC

Post by JoshC »

jak4calibrah wrote:i think the reason why its so cloged is because of neglected oil changes. i'm no expert on oil but fresh oil has all these properties and tons of other stuff to make it strong. as it gets used in an engine it loses these properties from heat, friction and type of driving conditions. as u keep using ur car u can see that the oil going black, but this is a good thing, it means its working. once u pass a certain stage the oil becomes thinner and it bakes and turns into that hard black stuff(coking?), i think as the oil went through this stage, it evaporated easier (comparing to fresh oil) and all that stuff went through the pvc system. i have a feeling its a similar story under ur rocker cover.
I'd say you are right. I just bought the car last week from a young girl who had it for 18,000 miles according to the title, i'd say it was only changed once because it is fresh now.