elhombredemierda
Super

Post by elhombredemierda »

ohhh and i found this pretty fast one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9oHTMEiUZQ&NR=1
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

daew00wned wrote:someone find me a video of a daewoo beating a respectable car
the question still stands: if you think Daewoo is a POS then why did you buy one???

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

i bet that prick with the ferrari 360 drove is car off a cliff after that beat! :lol:

what owned doesn't understand is that our motor on the UK and Germany is as popular and supported and the small block V8 here. ;)
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

daew00wned wrote:o we can make it last

i bet your girlfriend wishes the same thing, by girlfriend i mean my mom
i just cant get over this either! owned, are you saying that your mom is being F*CKED by one of the members of this forum!? is that why your so distrait with deawoos? because your mom is getting it from a daewoo driver? just thought i'd ask. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry i cut you off elhombredemierda :D
Last edited by gse_turbo on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elhombredemierda
Super

Post by elhombredemierda »

^^^^
WORD!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

daew0wned wrote:omg bitches i already told you i have a 2003 black cobra

btw this was the account you ip banned me on... what a shock im back!!

you people who know nothing about the internet fail
is it the same cobra that is in texas? and the only reason you know any thing about the internet is because you have gotten help from other people, you prolly sit in your moms basement playing magic the gathering, beating off to the "2 girls 1 cup" video. and brag to every one on your pokeymon forum that you used to have a car (that is until you didnt maintain it and it broke)
get a life.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

daew0wned wrote:omg bitches i already told you i have a 2003 black cobra

btw this was the account you ip banned me on... what a shock im back!!

you people who know nothing about the internet fail
I didn't ban you... must have been my co-admin.

Like I said.... post all you want.... I don't care.... your comments don't bug me in the least.

Yes... I attacked you.... but that was just purely for fun.... it's so rare that we get someone outside the Daewoo world on here.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

daew00wned wrote:precision boost... why did you challenge me to a race in tennessee... i still cant comprehend your stupidity
Something to do I suppose..... If you really do have the car you claim it would be a good race.... but I'm 90% sure I'll kick your ass and be able to gloat about it for years.

I have more money than brains so I just thought I'd throw the challenge out there and see if you will take the bait.

Can you imagine your friends laughing at you when I push three or four lengths ahead of you in the last 1/4 of the track?

Originally I offered you $1K if you could beat me in a FWD car that was registered in your name, but I'm tempted to give you that same deal with the RWD.

Of course you would have to prove who you are with proof of registration and insurance in your name, copy of drivers license and a picture of you sitting in the car to make sure that I'm not waisting my time.

Basicly I'm too lazy to finish my projects.... if there was some kind of bet on the line then I'd send my Polar Express project out for a full cage, seam welding and tubular support chassis on the front end right away and get some local performance shops to help out here and there.

Then I would have some custom drive axles engineered to fit the Astra VXR gearbox I picked up a few months back.

Then I would remove the T20SED turbo from the Silver "GSiTurbo" project car (which I own) and mount it into my lightweight Polar express chassis.

So.... I may be "stupid" but I'm the one saying "put up or shut up" and I don't see you jumping on the oportunity.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
daew00wned
banned

Post by daew00wned »

MMamdouh wrote:the question still stands: if you think Daewoo is a POS then why did you buy one???

i didnt buy it, it was given to me

gse_turbo wrote:i just cant get over this either! owned, are you saying that your mom is being F*CKED by one of the members of this forum!? is that why your so distrait with deawoos? because your mom is getting it from a daewoo driver? just thought i'd ask. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my post was edited by the mod you dumbfuck

and precision boost i highly doubt youd beat my enzo

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

hey thats really mature of you. nice job being an ass and not answering the actual questions you were asked. but sorry i clamed an enzo first

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
exist3nce
Expert

Post by exist3nce »

hahahahha this is getting really pointless.
2004 Optra/Forenza/Lacetti - 225whp - Haltech Sprint500 - CT12B - Getrag F28 6spd - KW V3 Coilovers - FX35 Retrofit
2002 IS300 5MT - 615whp - AEM EMS - GT4088R - Built 9.5CR - R154 - TRD LSD - SupraTT T/B - Varex - LS430 Retrofit
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

daew00wned wrote:
MMamdouh wrote:the question still stands: if you think Daewoo is a POS then why did you buy one???

OK... so did you realize that this car was built for economy not for speed?

if its a Yes then your argument is simply pointless
if it is a No then you are blaming your ignorance on Daewoo

and if i were you i'd put my money were my mouth is and go race precision boost wherever the hell he wants... you can afford the gas, can't you?

if you win - which i highly doubt - then you will put an end to all of our arguments and if you lose you will be giving us more to have fun about

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

i got a new car this morning. it was given to me... the previous owner said he couldnt cope with the fuel economy of 5 miles per gallon.

lol
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

nah you dumb ass, the one banned is daewowned

http://www.daewootech.com/forum/profile ... ile&u=3223
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

There's your problem, you're just a wee rat who is spoiled rotten. You've no respect for anything.

Whilst talking about being spoiled, My dad got me my 15th ultima gtr yesterday, this ones more of a ff2c40 red, the others are all different shades of red.

ee0a22's my favourite

And of course that's me in the car

:lol: That almost sounded believable
SAZ
---------------------