My upped ride **PICS**

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

daewowned wrote:awww is someone angry cause their korean POS cant keep up?
did you read my reply?

props to you if youre rich! and have a nice cobra! enjoy it. dont be a child and be mature enough to leave us be.

thank you
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

this thread might go on for a while seeing as its grown 3 pages in a day... anyone think it'll beat the "longest thread ever"?
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
elhombredemierda
Super

Post by elhombredemierda »

this thread is on fire!!!! lol
daewowned
banned

Post by daewowned »

Efrain A. wrote:
did you read my reply?

props to you if youre rich! and have a nice cobra! enjoy it. dont be a child and be mature enough to leave us be.

thank you

nah that wasnt directed to you man, sry if you got mad

it was directed to Rodd1s
daewowned
banned

Post by daewowned »

whatever happened to that idiot who lives in canada and challenged me to a race at bristol motor speedway, which is a nascar track and is located in Tennessee
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Bristol has a dragstrip, they even host a nhra event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

daewowned wrote:did you not read where im from? im a spoiled kid from a rich ass town heres the specs and a pic whether you believe it or not:

-2.2 KB as mentioned
-93 octane tune
-586rwhp, 569 torque (best dyno run ive had)
-slp loudmouth catback
-mac midlength headers
- bassani offroad x pipe
-lpf head exchanger and evenflor head cooling mod
- billetflow 100mm idler set
-dual gt fuel pumps
-ngk tr-6 plugs
-315 bfg kdw.s
-irs brace
-level 5 half shafts

and in ALL honesty i did not pay for the car but i did pay for a majority of the mods

This pic is outside my grandpa's shop after my buddy and i detailed it

BS
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
daewowned
banned

Post by daewowned »

*sigh* whatever, im used to people being jealous
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

Those of us that replied here probably aren't jealous...

If I wanted to waste gasoline I'd just pull the hose out next time I fill up and spill it on the ground everywhere. It's funny that you think the primary purposes of a car are to be fast, stylish, and expensive... none of those things embody the Daewoo intended marketshare and to come acting like a badass about it is both pointless and hilarious (to us). It's great that you came here after you sold the car, but it was stupid to not come sooner and ask how to fix the CEL and turn your late Daewoo in practical, reliable, cheap, and under appreciated piece of transportation.

We drive Daewoos because they are cheap and reliable... Few of us here use them as race platforms and those that do have a passion for it. We don't expect to own the world of racing with a FWD 4 cylinder Korean car... but we do expect to pay 1/4 of what your new car costs to get us from point A to point B... the same way your car does, and have fun while we do it. No one here comes to complain about how slow the car is or how unexpectedly smug mechanics and dealers are about them... much the same way no one goes to a Mustang forum and complains about how many Mustangs there are or how you get labeled as a redneck if you drive one. You like your car, we like ours... so just go somewhere else. It's not that big of a deal.

I'm sorry you got butt-hurt over owning a Daewoo... but you'd have more luck bashing us at a domestic forum and you'd get supporters there, too...

And yeah, Thunder Valley is the flagship NHRA venue. They also have bi-weekly autocrosses if road racing is more your thing (for you and Chris to go at it). If you're more of a roll racer, US 421 is the road that leads into Bristol... 6 lanes of flat road, or followed through it turns into "The Dragon" which is the United States' most tight and twisty road. Take your pick man... it's all right there.
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Seeing as how you were so generic about your coments on a daewoo, here's one for you, solely for the irnoy of it [not tht i actually believe it]

6 lanes of flat road, or followed through it turns into "The Dragon" which is the United States' most tight and twisty road.
Tight and twisty in a mustang? Mustangs can only go in a straight line, blarrrghhh, more generic comments here.

See how easy it is? But there's a difference, i'm not out to bash your car for no purpose whatsoever, so, indeed, why don't you drive away with your 6mpg to the ford or mustang forums, because, clearly you're not a daewoo enthusiast.
SAZ
---------------------
daewowned
banned

Post by daewowned »

ummm yea see
#1 that guy lives in canada so i dont think hes gonna be makin a trip down to tennessee to race some 18 year old kid
#2 i live in connecticut so i dont think im gonna be makin a trip down to tennessee to race some idiot who wants to start an internet fight (if you read the previous posts before he posted they weren't mean spirited)
#3 i like lists
#4 i cant figure out how im not banned, i posted this exact same thing in the svtperformance forums and got banned in about 6 min
#5 even though you didnt really say anything mean and im not mad at you... your still fucking retarded, just re-read your post... it boggles the mind. i cant quite understand what your trying to accomplish. this thread is so fucking pointless and it served its purpose. to see who is dumb enough to take it serious and defend a care with their entire life
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

I wouldnt go as far as saying with their entire life now, come on like.

I'm just astounded at how much of a smug wee brat you really are. That's all it is, my car's bigger and flashier than yours. So what?

I can't believe you posted this on another forum too lol. That truely is sad...

You've a Mustang sitting outside and you're posting shitty threads bashing peoples interests? You truely do need out more if you get a kick off this like
SAZ
---------------------
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

daewowned wrote:
Efrain A. wrote:
did you read my reply?

thank you

nah that wasnt directed to you man, sry if you got mad

it was directed to Rodd1s
cant keep up? oh yeah, cos im realy gonna wanna put my 1.3 up against a 5.0 aint i?
why'd u get banned from svtperformance? did you tell tham that your daewoo is better than any cobra? lol

almost forgot to mention, i think you havnt been banned due to the entertainment factor coming from you.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
Nubira2.2
Expert

Post by Nubira2.2 »

Rodd1s wrote:almost forgot to mention, i think you havnt been banned due to the entertainment factor coming from you.
+1
Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 304whp 319tq @22psi w EVO 3 16G Daily Driven
DAEWOO Nubira 2.2L Turbo 217whp 204tq @13psi SOLD
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

thats your cobra?????

then why is it from Texas?..... Humble Texas to be exact? and parked at Conley's Performance Plus

"your" car at their shop. notice the shop in the background
another car from there (same shop background)
now at the track
notice the Texas plate?
the shops web page is http://www.conleyracing.com

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!