The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

well i know they do GREAT work, a coworker of mine had his side pipes for his Cobra done, adn i looked awesome

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

whats happened with the longest thread ever... no one has posted here for TWO MONTHS!!!

found some intresting things...

Top 10 Copycat Cars

Daewoo Tico anyone?
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

anyone ever seen one around? cos i'd love to have one!
jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

Search for it on youtube...I saw a video of a guy who made his lanos a convertible about a year ago...it might still be up. I was thinking about doing that with mine but with the design of our cars I am afraid it will be way to much of a pain to get the stiffness and rigidity of the car back

Jimmy
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

since michigan winters suck (includes salting the roads) the woo is parked for the season so i can work on it. hopefull plans include a big disk upgrade in the front, rear disk conversion, battery relocation to the trunk, if i can get the parts from a local scrap yard ill do a electric power steering conversion. id also like to get eurothane bushings for the whole car. not sure if ill get that all done but i have months to work on it so we shall see. it should be a totaly different car in the spring

Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

100bhp from the 1.3 8v lanos lump? is it do-able?

>im thinking:
bigger injectors
adj. FPR
cold-air intake
4-2-1 exhaust manifold
hi-flow cat
and maybe a free-flow (but not loud) rear can.
NGK V-(something) spark plugs

other possibilities:
higher lift cams
higher compression
port & polish headers

anything else i should consider?
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

turbo

jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

You've got the 1.3 which shares the block of the 1.5,1.6 so couldn't you stroke it all the way to 1.5 liters without having to bore the cylinders. That should get a decent gain. With a decent tune I'm betting he could get 100 out of the 1.5 sohc.

Jimmy
Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

What about picking up a 2.0 8v from an old cavalier/astra/calibra? Or even a redtop?

Over here in N.Ireland it's about 150-200 for a decent healthy 8v and 500-700 for a redtop [dearer being the redtops with either a coscast head or the coilpack engines]

Would probably save you a lot of money.

the 8vs are between 110 and 130bhp [easy to tell which is the 130, it has a lambda sensor and the cambelt cover is rounded at the top, the airflow meter also is adjustable by a screw on the side of it] and there are 2 types, c20ne and c20seh [or the older ones without the catalytic converter] the ne has lower compression but is usually 110bhp i think, and the seh is the higher compression engine.

the redtops are better, being a 16v with bigger ports etc. they're around 150-160 at the wheel standard i think.

Unless you wanna keep it daewoo, cause i can understand that :b

Doesnt take too long either, tidying it ups what takes the longest. Me and my friend could prob do engine out, engine in and wired and running in a day if we get a good run at it. My conversion took longer but my friend obsessed with getting everything picture perfect, the engine truly does look like it grew there.

[If the 1.3 8v lanos block is the same as the 1.5 6v/16v blocks outta the nexias, your gearbox should fit the 2.0 8v/16c engines]
SAZ
---------------------
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

thanks, im fully aware of stroking to 1.5/1.6 and the vast availability of 2.0 8v and 16v lumps around.
and turbo-charging does sound ever so tempting (if only i could find a place to properly work on my car for long space of time).

ive also been thinking a lot about super-charging.

but going bak to the point of bigger engines... dont you think it makes it sounds all the better when you can relate big power with small engine size?
for example, the old suzuki swift gti's... 1.3 16v... 100bhp. that's still one car i'd love to have. (theres a 1.3 16v turbo 285bhp swift mk1 w/ RWD on teamswift.net)
once you get to bigger engine sizes the power output is sometimes expected to be higher (eg: Hyundai Tiburon GT - 2.7 V6... 165bhp ?) and my mate with the astra sri, the thing makes a shade over 140 bhp - see where i'm going?

im waffling on a bit, but what im trying to do is make a car that goes against the odds.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

its like we have daewoleganza's inbread couzin/brother on here now.....

Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

I do know where you're coming from, personally im a bit fan of Pulsar gtir's, i love the wee things.

I was just talking about availability, reliability and cost effient ways to get over 100bhp :)

But i'd love to see what you come up with and would follow your project, would be interesting indeed with a smaller engine, you've got my backing if ya go for it, supercharger sounds good ^^
SAZ
---------------------
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

sorry my comment isnt dirrected twards you guys and your talk of rodd1s car, just some one else

mikedudley17
Super

Post by mikedudley17 »

AcingTeam wrote::o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted: :o :( :) :D :? 8) :lol: :shock: :P :oops: :cry: :x :arrow: :idea: :roll: :wink: :?: :!: :evil: :twisted:
the best post here.
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

daewoomofo wrote:sorry my comment isnt dirrected twards you guys and your talk of rodd1s car, just some one else
dnt worry, i know exactly who ur tlkin bout. i remember him very well. and thats exactly what i thought of when i saw the first posts. lol
what was it he had? $200 for some LED lights which gave him 10hp increase at the wheels? haha! and a further $2000 spent on... well i dunno. lol