My upped ride **PICS**

Forced induction, NA tunning, exhaust, just performance

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewowned
banned

My upped ride **PICS**

Post by daewowned »

Hey guys i was the proud owner of a daewoo nubira (noobira) and i put my own personal paintjob onto it to intimidate all those ricers out there. Even the muscle cars would shake in the presence of my korean sensation. it was so fast i tell ya, it freakin ran a 17.86 in the 1/4 mile and thats like lightning for any daewoo. i had the straight up 3.3 kenne belle supercharger with new headers and cams with a rotary, it was sick. o yea cant forget about the fartcan 7" exaust (we all now that that adds about 50 horsepower). i was gonna put a wing on it cause i was afraid of flying off the road, but i couldnt afford it and i ddint want my ride to be non street legal (the wing would have easily put it over 1000hp). ive had plenty of street races with it, i beat a 1980's ford F150 (take that american piece of shit!!) and i lost to a 90's jeep cherokee, but only by about 30 car lengths, so it was practically neck and neck (his 4wd really helped his acceleration, and i forgot to pre-race burnout so i spun a lot) so without further a due, here is my sweet ride.

Pir0
Expert

Post by Pir0 »

Lol, it's hard to tell if you're joking or trying to be offesnive
SAZ
---------------------
elhombredemierda
Super

Post by elhombredemierda »

LOL yeah
daewowned
banned

Post by daewowned »

both, im making fun of people who actually think that stupid mods really do anything and make their car look good. AND im making fun of people who think daewoos are good and fast (that actually was my car i sold it for $3000 which i couldn't believe)
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

to each his own. just cause we like our daewoo's doesnt mean you have to, they arent your cars. i love my lanos, maybe the person who bought your nubi will love it. i just think its really immature of you to come on here and try and pick a fight. were all adults here, and we act like it too. and on the subject of daewoo's being good cars, if they werent good, why do we have cars on this forum that have OVER 200,000 miles on the origional engine and transmission and still going strong?

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
elhombredemierda
Super

"to each his own. just cause we like our daewoo's doesnt mean you have to, they arent your cars. i love my lanos, maybe the person who bought your nubi will love it. i just think its really immature of you to come on here and try and pick a fight. were all adults here, and we act like it too."

WORD!!!!!

And woos can be as fast as any other honda or whatever... just need to put some $$$ in it and done
daewowned
banned

Post by daewowned »

ok... wtf is your point, no honda is fast without money into it... a daewoo is the same way except you cant find replacement parts for them. and as for 200,000 miles... ok obviously theres gonna be a few of any kind of car that make it to 200,000 miles and how does that make it a good car, he probably had t replace every par ton it. in the 5 months i had mine the check engine light never went off even when i replaced the cam sensor which is what it said was the problem. the tires spun when i floored it and no its not because of power its because the tires were so shitty they had no traction. i almost got into an accident while,braking int he rain, i almsot slid into someone when i was going UNDER 15 mph. in a few years you will all be so angry that you wasted so much money ricing out your daewoos.
elhombredemierda
Super

$$$ "wasting" is a normal thing in any car even without mods ... if you mod ur car its $$$... so u want mods and stuff gotta have the $$$... just like any other hobby like body building etc...
daewowned
banned

Post by daewowned »

i make $50,000 a year playing a video game
elhombredemierda
Super

thats nice... then you could throw money on any car you want
daewowned
banned

Post by daewowned »

no i play division 2 paintball as well, and its fucking expensive flying around the country going to national tournaments. we have sponsors but they dont cover everything
elhombredemierda
Super

paintball is great... sponsors can be a pain lol
daewowned
banned

Post by daewowned »

see we can be friends! still dunno how you people can like your daewoos. actually im more angry at the people who put new rims, body kits, and wings on heir daewoos... you people look ridiculous and you can say you dont care what people think about how your car looks, but obviously you do if you added parts pureley for show
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

well you obviously havent looked at the cars on here. there are pleanty of fast daewoo's on this site, an they are in the usa too. so theres obviously a way to get parts for them. and as for bad traction.... look at the tires, if you have bad tires on a car you will experiance loss of traction, even a nascar with bad tires will have poor traction. if you would have spent $300-$400 on new set of tires you would have realized that your problems were due to your poor maintnance. and thats nice that you make 50k a year, we have board members here that make alot more than you, and they still drive daewoo's. ive said all i need to this person, have a nice day.

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
elhombredemierda
Super

im not much of a detailing guy... but ive seen some nice looking woos and yes theres the not so good looking ones... but still it happens with any car... no matter if its honda,mitsubishi,subaru etc theres always good looking ones and no so good ones... and at times comes the ugly lol