European Lanos fenders

Are you looking for something? Let the people know. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Post by Guest »

nothing else, as far as I know
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

Hey guys, you may be able to find the fenders you need up here in canada, I just bought a lanos hatch and they seem to all have the sidemarker lights your looking for, rather then tryin to buy new maybe visit or call some scrap yards up here, i can check a few out as well, i have them on mine, anyone know where i can get the clear lenses for them tho?

thanks alot and happy hunting

Dave
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Dave,
That would be really cool of you to check around some scrap yards. I didn't know the Canadian Lanos' had the side markers.

I'll try to find the numbers for some junk yards up there to find out if anyone has them.

Thanks for the idea. :)

Cliff
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

no prob man, anything i can do to help, I know whats its like lookin for parts online its a pain in the ass, especially body kits lol, everyone is different but every company sucks in its own way, but like i said if i hear of any ill let ya know

Dave
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Any luck finding fenders or the fender lights?
DavesDaewoo
Super

Post by DavesDaewoo »

yea just an update, im an idiot lol, like i said in my posts i had just bought my car at that time and the canadian Lanos do not have the fender lights you are looking for LOL ive seen them up here soo much i figured i had them, but nopers, i will be looking for a set, i may look into the clear ones on the volkswagns, if anyone can help maybe?

:shock: