Convert Your Boring Aveo To A Kalos Sport!

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Delta Motor AG

Convert Your Boring Aveo To A Kalos Sport!

Post by Delta Motor AG »

They're back. The Kalos Sport parts have been re-listed on eBay.

Kalos Sport Bumper & Grille:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0171174868

Kalos Sport Ground Effects:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0171178767

Kalos Headlights:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0171184851
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Man wish I had an aveo lOL thats nice
Delta Motor AG

Anyone know who won the Kalos Sport Ground Effects?

Post by Delta Motor AG »

Anyone know who won the Kalos Sport Ground Effects on eBay?

Kalos Sport Ground Effects:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0171178767

KamiQuazi

Post by KamiQuazi »

Isn't thats the same kit as the OEM on the 2008? I know mine looks like that stock.
Delta Motor AG

Post by Delta Motor AG »

OEM for what? This kit was never installed on any Noth American model (Chevrolet Aveo, Suzuki Swift+, Pontiac Wave).

It was, however, OEM equipment for both the Daewoo Kalos Blue and Chevrolet Kalos Sport (5-Door). This is clearly stated in the auction listing.
KamiQuazi

Post by KamiQuazi »

Delta Motor AG wrote:OEM for what? This kit was never installed on any Noth American model (Chevrolet Aveo, Suzuki Swift+, Pontiac Wave).

It was, however, OEM equipment for both the Daewoo Kalos Blue and Chevrolet Kalos Sport (5-Door). This is clearly stated in the auction listing.
I hate to argue, but my North American model 2008 Aveo LT. Only thing that I see is different is the grill, but barely at that.
Last edited by KamiQuazi on Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whiteraven
Junior

Post by whiteraven »

Yeah, no difference except the grille, headlights, front bumper, and lip kit....

Look closer at the pics, the 2008 is totally different from BOTH the above photos.
KamiQuazi

Post by KamiQuazi »

whiteraven wrote:Yeah, no difference except the grille, headlights, front bumper, and lip kit....

Look closer at the pics, the 2008 is totally different from BOTH the above photos.
Okay, I see now. It resembles it. I like the 2008 better.
Delta Motor AG

Post by Delta Motor AG »

KamiQuazi wrote:I hate to argue, but my North American model 2008 Aveo LT. Only thing that I see is different is the grill, but barely at that.
Wow. You think the grille is the only difference? All I can say is.....Wow.
Delta Motor AG

Post by Delta Motor AG »

KamiQuazi wrote:Okay, I see now. It resembles it. I like the 2008 better.
You're obviously referring to the 2008 Aveo 4-Door Sedan. You should have clarified that but you're probably not even aware that a Hatchback model exists. The 2008 Aveo 5-Door Hatchback is identical to previous models. It is the car shown in the "Before" photo.

The 2008 Aveo Sedan front is ugly - just like the rest of the car. It is nowhere near as aggressive as the Kalos Sport front.

jidasas
Expert

Post by jidasas »

Dude, just cause you don't like the way it looks doesn't mean you should tell someone their car is ugly. We all have opinions and my opinion of you is you're just here to sell crap cause the only posts you've made are about this stupid kit.

Oh, and to quote you so you can't say you didn't call anyones car ugly

"The 2008 Aveo Sedan front is ugly - just like the rest of the car. It is nowhere near as aggressive as the Kalos Sport front."

and Kamiquazi definately said he drive a 2008 aveo

"I hate to argue, but my North American model 2008 Aveo LT. Only thing that I see is different is the grill, but barely at that."

My 2cents

Jimmy
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

personally... i like the 08 sedan fog light holes more. it kinda reminds me of the lanos sport bumper. the kalos blue is kinda plain to me. +1 on the 08 sedan kit!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Delta Motor AG

Post by Delta Motor AG »

daewoomofo wrote:personally... i like the 08 sedan fog light holes more. it kinda reminds me of the lanos sport bumper. the kalos blue is kinda plain to me. +1 on the 08 sedan kit!
You should really look at the whole car and not just the photo I provided. Don't be lazy. Do some research.
Man with no name
Junior

Post by Man with no name »

Delta Motor AG wrote:
jidasas wrote:Dude, just cause you don't like the way it looks doesn't mean you should tell someone their car is ugly. We all have opinions and my opinion of you is you're just here to sell crap cause the only posts you've made are about this stupid kit.
...and my opinion is that you're a homosexual pedophile. People like you should be doused with gasoline and burned alive.

Just my opinion though.
Jeez man. I hate to come into a post like this and I hate online flaming. But dude..thats way past the line and uncalled for. All this over some body kit :roll:
240sx
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

It's over... you got in trouble on the Aveo board for the same crap... stop while your ahead.