Custom intake manifolds

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mezomaster
Expert

Custom intake manifolds

Post by mezomaster »

hay guys, anybody made a custom intake manifold for the 1.6L engine or any other daewoo engine?? if so, can i see any pics of the custom manifolds, or read the specifications and process which was taken to get it done?? :) appreciate ur help guys cuz i am going to make a custom intake manifold too.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

search for topics made by Efrain... he did a custom intake for his 2.0 OPEL engine

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

THX i will, any more custom manifolds?
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

can u send me the link to Efrain page?? i cant find the page where he talked about a custom intake manifold
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

no one respond here
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i think you can find out about his intake if you went to his post in the members cars section

MMamdouh
speedywoo

Post by speedywoo »

THX man i saw it in the members cars section, althought half of the pics didnt work but i had a general idea of what i wanted to know ;)
>2004 Nubira (1.6L Manual transmission)
>Custom made cold air intake
>Custom made headers, 2" pipe and WALKER mid filter and Jasma-5Ziegen rear muffler
>Custom made intake manifold and larger injectors (SOON TO BE DONE)
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

:D THX ya man, by the way, i bought the injectors yesterday, but :? sorry i bought them from another person who my friend really knows him very well (the injectors with the fuel line and fuel regulator for 160L.E). :p but anyway i installed them yesterday but i feel they need more fuel pressure to work 100% with full performance, they dont give the right amount of fuel shots untill i rev about 4500RPM which maybe solved if i find a way to install the BMW rail or regulator with the BMW injectors,, by the way its 1800 C.C. injectors
>2004 Nubira, 1.6L (Manual Transmission)
>Custom made headers & 2" pipe with mid Walker filter and rear Jasma-5Ziegen muffler
>Custom made intake manifold with 2.0L TB and larger injectors (soon to be done)
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

i like the site, but the extra good thing for me when i make my manifold is that i wont need to make places for the injectors cuz they already located on the head directly not in the manifold :)
>Custom made headers & 2" pipe with mid Walker filter and rear Jasma-5Ziegen muffler
>Custom made intake manifold with 2.0L TB and larger injectors (soon to be done)
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

mezomaster wrote: i installed them yesterday but i feel they need more fuel pressure to work 100% with full performance, they dont give the right amount of fuel shots untill i rev about 4500RPM which maybe solved if i find a way to install the BMW rail or regulator with the BMW injectors,, by the way its 1800 C.C. injectors
or maybe they are too big and it only gets better at high revs... i recon those injectors are too big or maybe they need cleaning

MMamdouh
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

i was suspecting this also but i dunno, not sure, i think i will decide after the custom manifold installed (when i make it first)
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

EXTREMELY a greaaaat job, thanks for the link. :o

1.do u have any suggestions while i am doing my intake for my 1.6L Nubira?

2.is there any preferred runners lenghts or diameters? or just make it the maximum diameter due to how it is in the head??

3.remember that i will be using the Leganza 2.0L T/B for the new intake and also remember that the injectors are located in the head directly so i wont have to fit a place for them in the runners.

Any help would be appreciated :)
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

by the way, do u have any suggestions to make a CUSTOM FUEL RAIL???? i know this sounds strange but i have a BMW fuel regulator and already running on 1800C.C. BMW injectors but i think they may perform even more better with thier regulator, i tried to fit the BMW rail with everything in it but the places of the injectors are a little bit more wide than Daewoo