How to: Upgrade Leganza A/C --> Clima Control

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Smile

How to: Upgrade Leganza A/C --> Clima Control

Post by Smile »

I have Leganza 2002 and it has originaly air coditioning instaled.

For Australian market Leganza were without full clima control.

I want to install fully controled clima conrol instead this air conditioning system.
Is it possible, which parts I need? How much would it cost (aprox)? I am also wandering is wiring a big problem?

Thank you, I hope someone can help me. (I hope you understud my broken English, sorry :cry: )

:D
SinishaS

Post by SinishaS »

Everything is posible, but! You need, I bellieve, 4 electromotors/actuators and control modul. Don't know does in your car exists places for mounting these actuators. You also need a few levers. Actuators are conected via levers to door for recirculation, open/close central outlets, door for defrost or foot outlet and for door for cold/hot air. Further, have to install ambiente temperature senzor and sun senzor. This is a lot of not so easy work hours.
Smile

Post by Smile »

Thank you.

I thought it is much easier. I could try, but problem is that I cannot find parts easy. Here in Australia, Leganza was not equiped with clima control. I would like to try find parts on e-bay, if I know which parts exactly I need. I have got only a modul. Do you maybe know? Or someone else knows?
Thank you, again.

Hvala!!!
TxDAEWOOxT
Expert

Post by TxDAEWOOxT »

good luck!!! buy a corvette
2001 Lanos 1.6
--1.25 Eibach Pro kit
--2 1/4 Pro 1 catback
--custom intake (short ram)
--port and polished head
--port and polished TB