Fuel Injectors

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

FehnCrow

Fuel Injectors

Post by FehnCrow »

I was thinking about buying new fuel injectors for my 2000 Leganza. Is there a "limit" on how much each injector should have? I was thinking about buying 4 Blitz 660cc injectors. Or could I go higher without causing many problems engine wise? I'm new to all of this....
gse_turbo
DTM Daewoo Mod

Post by gse_turbo »

what mods do you have? if not much, then a would recommend going with and OE type from the GM 2800 or 3300 V6 from like the buicks or something. they will give you more fuel but it will be managable for your computer. otherwise i think you'll run way too rich.

garrett

a good tip seeing as you're new to the forum is, in your 'profile' under your 'signature' list your year, make, modle and the mods you have, the we can better help you.
good luck!
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Unless your turbocharging your car with significant boost and an aftermarket fuel management system 660cc injectors will really screw up your car.

I am planning about 18psi of boost and I have 470cc injectors from an Astra VXR.

If your simply looking to replace the injectors you have to go with the stock fuel levels..... otherwise you will loose power (because it will be running rich) and get horrible fuel economy
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos