New Rims on the Woo....(Thanks To Tempe Tyres)

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

whitetiger2nv
Junior

New Rims on the Woo....(Thanks To Tempe Tyres)

Post by whitetiger2nv »

My Daewoo + Tempe Tyres - My Hard Earned Cash = 1 Pretty Damn Nice Lookin Ride...
ImageImage

Some Feedback Plz Guys... :D
Im so happy with them...they fill out the gaurds pretty well...n the rears are slightly cambered...NICE...HIGH FIVE...
Daewoo Lanos 2000 HB
17" Gestalt Virouge Rims
205/40/R17 Tyres
4.5" Canon Exhaust
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

they look really good// take a pic of the complete car so we can take a better look of how they look in the woo.
Last edited by mocpac on Tue May 22, 2007 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
mezomaster
Expert

Post by mezomaster »

its wounderful man, how much they costed u, i like them very much, what size tyres is this? lol take a whole pic
WoOtYwOo

Post by WoOtYwOo »

full pic they look nice
whitetiger2nv
Junior

Post by whitetiger2nv »

17" with 205/40/r17 tyres.....costed me $1500...will take a full car pic today n post
Daewoo Lanos 2000 HB
17" Gestalt Virouge Rims
205/40/R17 Tyres
4.5" Canon Exhaust
john_trickle
Expert

Re: New Rims on the Woo....(Thanks To Tempe Tyres)

Post by john_trickle »

whitetiger2nv wrote:My Daewoo + Tempe Tyres - My Hard Earned Cash = 1 Pretty Damn Nice Lookin Ride...
ImageImage

Some Feedback Plz Guys... :D
Im so happy with them...they fill out the gaurds pretty well...n the rears are slightly cambered...NICE...HIGH FIVE...
same place i got mine lol nice mags.
john
da_woo

Post by da_woo »

Hey man..

Any pictures of your rims with the car??

I'm in the middle o getting new rims and was going to go 16" with king springs lowered, just didn't want to have the hassell of scrubing and rolling the guards, but still wanted the guards to look fullish??

anyone else got 16's and lowered on king springs low? just to see how they sit and look??

these are the rims i'm getting
http://www.yhi.com.au/Advanti/advantigallery.html
they are the advanti imakt2 rims in 16"' with low profile tires, not sure what size...

what everyone think??

Edit: also when doing yours springs how many people have done the struts as well? i know people recommended it but they seem fine.. I'm getting cost price on all suspension parts and thinking if I'm going to spend time changing springs should change struts? the car has 125000 kms on it... well looked after 98 daewoo lanos
john_trickle
Expert

Post by john_trickle »

da_woo wrote:Hey man..

Any pictures of your rims with the car??

I'm in the middle o getting new rims and was going to go 16" with king springs lowered, just didn't want to have the hassell of scrubing and rolling the guards, but still wanted the guards to look fullish??

anyone else got 16's and lowered on king springs low? just to see how they sit and look??

these are the rims i'm getting
http://www.yhi.com.au/Advanti/advantigallery.html
they are the advanti imakt2 rims in 16"' with low profile tires, not sure what size...

what everyone think??

Edit: also when doing yours springs how many people have done the struts as well? i know people recommended it but they seem fine.. I'm getting cost price on all suspension parts and thinking if I'm going to spend time changing springs should change struts? the car has 125000 kms on it... well looked after 98 daewoo lanos
This is my rims i got from tempe tyres 17x7.5 with king springs,

da_woo

Post by da_woo »

Hey

quote: This is my rims i got from tempe tyres 17x7.5 with king springs,

do they scrub at all??

have u got your guards rolled or lipped?

most people say the back scrub,especially with something in the hatch or people in the back?

Michael
john_trickle
Expert

Post by john_trickle »

da_woo wrote:Hey

quote: This is my rims i got from tempe tyres 17x7.5 with king springs,

do they scrub at all??

have u got your guards rolled or lipped?

most people say the back scrub,especially with something in the hatch or people in the back?

Michael
Yep when i first got them they rubbed like crazy pissed me right off so i had mine rolled and flared and chopped from the rear arch ive added 2 pics one of the pics i put a square where i did the cut out and flared it.