Window Tint Quote

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

BosnianLanos
Expert

Window Tint Quote

Post by BosnianLanos »

Summer is coming, and the Sport interior, with the black dash and leather seats in the Lanos is literally HELL. It gets so hot so fast that AC is totally useless in city driving.

I need tint, does anyone who has had tint done know how much a quote should be, anywhere in the ballpark is ok. I just don't wanna go to a tint place and get ripped off.

Thanks!
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

To remove my old tint and put new tint on my forenza on all four side windows and the rear limo tint cost about $180 but from talking to others around the Country I think this price is a bit low. Make sure you get some sort of warranty as well cuz tints one of those things that doesnt last long at all if not done right.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i was quoted around $150 for my rear doors and rear window in limo

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
jorge
Expert

Post by jorge »

In P.R. cost around 100-150 all the car around. And free if I do.
Con mas mec.s que un taller jajajajaja Mec. Diaz, Mec. Cheo Racing, Mec. eljunito, y ed flash tunning simplemente los mejores!
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I got 5 quotes, all with warranty against bubbling and purpling ranging from $119-$135. If everything is so close together with the quotes, I'll make an appointment and get the finest tint available. The heat and UV rays are really bad here. The plastic and fabric in my green Lanos is getting discolored, and the leather seats in my Sport are starting to crack.

Thanks again for your help guys.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

thats a nice price for tinted windows, sweet!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Man with no name
Junior

Post by Man with no name »

Price sounds about right... I live in S. Florida and my brother got his olds' 88 tinted yesterday for a little under 100 bucks.
Spider
Expert

Post by Spider »

Man with no name wrote:Price sounds about right... I live in S. Florida and my brother got his olds' 88 tinted yesterday for a little under 100 bucks.
$110~130.00 (USD) Is in the central California ballpark. Everyone has it here. The darker ("Lemo") the better.
My wife Just bought a new Hyundia and had all the windows tinted 'lemo' and a lighter tint on the front-side windows.
Laws here say "no tint on front-side windows" but police won't bother if you have light tint on em. I have "Lemo" on all mine with the exception of the side windows. They are clear, after seeing what a difference the light-tinted side windows make? I'm gonna have mine done !
Summer is just around the corner here.

:)
~Spider~
2000 1.6 DOHC Lanos 'S'
Silver HB.

"The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are; first, hard work, second, stick-to-it-iveness, and third, common sense."
- -- Thomas Edison
blumerd

Post by blumerd »

Where are you guys going to get this tinting done? Any chains out there that do good, reasonable, tinting? Looking for a place to get the car tinted in SC, but don't know where to start. Thanks much...