Got pulled over (pics)

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

GsiTurbo
Super Moderator

Got pulled over (pics)

Post by GsiTurbo »

Hehe...this is what have happened last night at the local cruise.

Police showed up with their racing Tiburon V6 w/50 shot of NOS. Very nicely done up, and they were kind enough to pose for a few pics :lol: They will bring their 'ride' next friday to the track, and I was thinking that perhaps I should race them for the pink slips hehe. Or a free 'no ticket' card ;)

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Your cops have ricer cars?!?!?

hehe

Some of the cops I have seen here have a super charged Stingray Corvette, several Camaros and I have even seen a Jaguar V12 and a Dodge Ram 4WD truck.

LOL

Cliff
orangelmo

Post by orangelmo »

WOW... so i guess since your province is debt free, you guys can splurge on some stuff like your cop cars LOL :wink:

i've only seen the hi speed camaros in action around my parts. i think those are the ones with the vette engines swapped and so on....
Tickle me?! Dont even try it...
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

Cool..

GSi... dont know but everytime i see your car in some way i see mine (without the wing :P)
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

That Tiburon has been around for while now... I doubt that it's very fast... you could probably take him.....I was going to buy a Tiburon when they first came out so I belonged to a couple of Tiburon forums... the V6 sucks monkey butt.... way more power to be made from the 2.0L engine..... guys were snapping internal parts as they moved into the 250 to 300 hp range on the V6 while there were 2.0L engines over 500hp..... they probably have some replacement cranks and stuff out there now but most tuners were switching to the 2.0L last time I was on the forums.

So Tom... did they write you up for anything or were they just checking you out???