Possible Group Buy?

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

KnightWalace
Expert

Possible Group Buy?

Post by KnightWalace »

I Emailed www.speedhut.com, and told them i would like one made.. I'm sure other people would like them too.

they replied:
"If i get 25 people Interested, And i Send in the Gauge Cluster to an auto/manual also... they'll start making them full time.."

Possible Group buy, they said it could be up to 99 bux + s&h ... i know alot... but then they'd become main stream... and you can customize it any way you want
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

Did you go to daewootech.net like I had suggested? The guage faces are allready made and most of them are under $40.
$99 is excessive when they are allready available for less.

Here is the direct link
http://www.daewootech.net/store/gaugesv3.htm
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

Those are Alright. I like the idea of complete customization.. go to www.speedhut.com and do a kia or any car.. and just see the wide Variety of options...
jimmyc

Post by jimmyc »

Would they make them in electro luminecent?
Thanks,
James Chagnon
jimmyc

Post by jimmyc »

I just checked out that site and I am in for a set. Especially if they are EL Glow.
Thanks,
James Chagnon
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Hmmm here you can buy any gauge face for 49.99 w any custome desing + also for 59.99 youcan get one w\ the pic if you car in the gauge face. :twisted:
ImageImage
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

The way they explained it to me... is if I could get 25 people to buy them... they would make them mainstream... they will make it with all of the options the other gauge faces have..El Glow, Customized graphics.. whatever. Still looking for a gauge cluster from a dead daewoo... problem is ... what car r we going for... i have a lanos hatch (auto)

What does the majority want?
jimmyc

Post by jimmyc »

So whats the word on these gauges? are they a go or doesn't anybody want them. I think they are great and a good price.
Thanks,
James Chagnon
KnightWalace
Expert

Post by KnightWalace »

i can find a busted daewoo to send the gauges in. But i don't think the Leganza, Nubira, and Lanos ALL have the same cluster. I Have the 2000 Lanos S trim. Jimmy, no one really seemed to be interested.