01 lanos sport NEED Cam Gears

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

exiled

01 lanos sport NEED Cam Gears

Post by exiled »

Hello everyone this is matt from daewootech.net i am finishing up my lanos for racing i got custom lightened forged rods made and pistons, titanium valve springs and ported head. running at 12:1 compression from the 9:5:1 got a racing cam in her too but i am having a hell of a time finding some cam gears for this beast. i know i am gunna be pumping out about 170hp with these mods but i do wannna be able to set my gears too. ohh i forgot too i did a actech racing fuel pressure reg in it and steel braided fuel lines too. and runing a custom 3 inch exaust on it too. so please guys help me out if you have any info on the cam gears. ohh ya board out engine too. =P next year i will be racing it. I hope i can get chris and i together to get some fotage of the engine in pre and put to gether stage on the site for you all to check out and also the races i will be at next year. well tootles yall. :evil: :lol:
RESPECT

Re: 01 lanos sport NEED Cam Gears

Post by RESPECT »

exiled wrote:Hello everyone this is matt from daewootech.net i am finishing up my lanos for racing i got custom lightened forged rods made and pistons, titanium valve springs and ported head. running at 12:1 compression from the 9:5:1 got a racing cam in her too but i am having a hell of a time finding some cam gears for this beast. i know i am gunna be pumping out about 170hp with these mods but i do wannna be able to set my gears too. ohh i forgot too i did a actech racing fuel pressure reg in it and steel braided fuel lines too. and runing a custom 3 inch exaust on it too. so please guys help me out if you have any info on the cam gears. ohh ya board out engine too. =P next year i will be racing it. I hope i can get chris and i together to get some fotage of the engine in pre and put to gether stage on the site for you all to check out and also the races i will be at next year. well tootles yall. :evil: :lol:
In Poland it is easy to find cam gears for Lanos it cost 110USD and racing cams 500USD
http://www.swiatek.com.pl/walkisportowe.php#daewoo

here are pictures of my engine while i was in another Lanos. In mine it was without ITB and short gear box
and rest of fotos http://www.htp-metropolis.pl/Daewoo_Lan ... ria1b.html
SPONSORED BY www.detergens.pl