The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

daewoomofo wrote:dont tell me your gonna sell the woo?????? NOOOOOOO!
I might be... Unfortunately for me the woo has become a cash cow... I can't afford to keep fixing things on it... granted some things were my fault... and i don't want to sell, but i'm not sure what might happen here soon... I wouldn't leave you guys for the world though... I've learned more through these forums than i have anywhere else... but don't expect me to sell the woo till i actualy do sell the car...
a woo that is a work in progress
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well if it comes down to that road are you gonna get a brand new car? if so might as well get another woo. take off all the wrong badges and git-r-done.
its what i should've done. i was thinkin about getting the Reno but i didn't like the color and they only had one at the local dealership. i would've saved myself like $150 a month probably on payments. and now my tibby is getting older fast and the value would just suck compared to what i paid. someone backed into it and left a nice scratch on the front bumper, i have cig burn marks on the pillar from me tryin to ash out the window, and its just dirty. lol.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

quick question for all of ya'll that might know. the verona's didn't change bodystyles at all did they? like i know the 2005 forenza has a different grille and front bumper than the 2006 and up. i'm thinkin about getting the verona and will want to kit it eventually and don't want further issues later. thanks ya'll

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

your thinking about getting rid of the tibby? i wish i could tell you but i am not firmiliar with the verona

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well i'm thinkin about it. all depends on if i can get a lower monthly payment that won't ass rape me every month. i think they're all the same. i looked at a few pics to try and compare and they all look the same. i just wanna get back into a woo and plus no one on here thats active has one 8) if i get one though it'll probably be pre-owned i found one with only like 22k miles on it a 2005 for like $15k. i'm just really weighing my options. plus i love the look of the Ixion body kit.

only problem i'm seeing is that since no one really has one that mods them up i'll basically have to get all info on the car from trial and error. like intakes and little things like that. and i also hate the fact that it only comes in an automatic.

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

as all of you prolly know detroit isnt the best city. i work in a really bad part of town too. the building next to my work has been out of service for a while, well some local lowlifes realised this. with copper scrap going for $3 a lb here some people broke into the shop next to my work (the abandoned buildings) and stripped ALL of the copper from the building, all the wireing, light fixtures any thing copper they stole to turn in for scrap. well since my work prolly has enough copper for them to live off of for a year we were getting really worried. we had called the police numerous times adn if they showed upi it was hours later, most of the time they didnt show at all. well today we saw them going into the building, the police were called, some of my coworkers went to check out the situation. as the cops showed up (2 min after the call, strange) the crooks were coming out of the building with a wagon full of scrap. they were promply arrested. here are some photos of it all doing down
them being arrested

coworkers happy about whats happening

me with them... doing the hand of fire pose

sorry the pics arnt the greatest, they were taken with a camer phone

we all hope they get what they deserve... but 2 hours after this all happened, there was another crew there doing more damage, they police were called, and never showed

lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

sounds about like the police, will do their job one day, and be lazy the rest of the time.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

yeah its rare for the detroit police to do their job. you can run red lights in the city and they dont care

lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

Thats the only thing Richmond police will do traffic , now when it comes to robberies, public disturbances, murders, drug dealers, and crazy bastards that will jump out in front of your car so you can hit them or get you to stop long enough to try to jack your car, no...
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

slackers
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

nobody calls me yellow

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

ppl call me yellow all the time. lol

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

1.21 jiggawatts!

what the hell is a jiggawatt?

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

where are you getting jiggawatt from? what is that like Jay-Z's computer capacity or something? lol

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

back to the future bro, you need to catch up on your 80's dude