I have done it! Completly keyless! Start-stop button, etc...

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

mister_g
Junior

Post by mister_g »

Yes, I hate those money rubers, that call themselfs security company! And that I have to call them everytime I want to see anything about the car. I have to go the bathroom; call security. I need to wipe my ass; call security! :D

No, it's me, my car and my phone. Nothing else. No PC'es, No internet, no nothing. Just good old SMS and good old big block (c20xe)... :D

I would add some GPRS and server support for those who want it, but it's not my primary gold, like VIPER GPS210 have. VIPER is based od security company (them), and I hate it!

Mine isn't acurate as GPS, but it works by tall buildings (GPS doesn't), and I don't need a map, and PC, and security company to know where my car is... ;)

It's robust as it can be...

BTW, every good sugestion, or idea that my friend handed to me while was testing it, if I found it usefull, I have added that idea to my alarm....

Also as finnished product, it can be adopted, changed, or tuned to customer needs by simple change of firmware in the procesor it uses....
mr_g, Crazy scientist
SMS Commander Car Alarm System
LaNOS Sport 2.0 16V 136WHP, c20xe inside
http://www.daewoo-hr.com
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Just wondering what ever happened to this?
Turtle_Wax
Junior

Post by Turtle_Wax »

The remote engine start sounds cool but if you left the car parked in gear will it bounce down the road if you tried to start it?
dinoc
Junior

Post by dinoc »

Usually this remote engine start alarm systems do have protection for accidental engine starting.
I have one of this on my car, if the gear is not in the neutral position and/or handbrake is not ON, the car won't start.
Currently : Chevy Kalos, Acura TSX '07
Sold Nubira 2 : pics and mods here
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

JohnnyC wrote:I have no idea... I haven't looked into it yet. It's jammed... When you try to close the locking mechanism from the interior of the car, it hits a point where it gets stuck. I have not pressed as hard as I could as I didn't want to snap anything in trying to force it. Locking the doors hasn't been a high priority for me in restoring my woo. :D

I'll eventually have some kind of key-less entry... Probably remote start as well. Though the system he's talking about here is cool... I will not be buying a system for my woo that requires any kind of subscription. ;)
thats what i thought and they robbed my cds cuz i didnt lock it