Undercar Neons

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

raitz87
Junior

Post by raitz87 »

Ok, i'm about to install some neons under my car and i got few questions :?
can i take the"+" from my amp "+"?
and the other thing: where i should mount the side neons?lanos's has thoes streight thing under the cars... if i put neons outside of the line ... then the sideskirts will not let the light throug... on the other hand, ifa i put neons inside of the line.. i think it'll be too back? need help :?

i hope U can understad what the problem is
chris2511
Super

Post by chris2511 »

Hi mate, sorry for not updating the thread, i installed them myself in the end, wiring was easy, just took ages drilling the holes under the car, but the elevated strips under the car your talking about is where i put my side neons, so when i get side skirts you will still be able to see the light. The front and back is your choice, i just put them near the axles so their protected.

Good luck!!
Two rights do not make a wrong.
When blondes have more fun, do they know it?
raitz87
Junior

Post by raitz87 »

chris2511 wrote:Hi mate, sorry for not updating the thread, i installed them myself in the end, wiring was easy, just took ages drilling the holes under the car, but the elevated strips under the car your talking about is where i put my side neons, so when i get side skirts you will still be able to see the light. The front and back is your choice, i just put them near the axles so their protected.

Good luck!!
thanx but still 1 problem:
is it a good idea to get "+" from amp "+" wich comes from battery???
chris2511
Super

Post by chris2511 »

If your meaning running a direct line from the battery then yes thats fine, thats what i did and it works great, and you can have power regardless if you have the ignition on or not.
raitz87
Junior

Post by raitz87 »

chris2511 wrote:If your meaning running a direct line from the battery then yes thats fine, thats what i did and it works great, and you can have power regardless if you have the ignition on or not.
ok got my answere there

Thx
chris2511
Super

Post by chris2511 »

Np :)
myidisbetter

Your Answer

Post by myidisbetter »

Hey, ive put underglow on my lanos. There is nothing to worry about, I did mine just fine without screwing into anything. It looks sick as hell too, and attracts a lot of attention.