Two tone or fake carbon look

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

boosted_to_zero

Two tone or fake carbon look

Post by boosted_to_zero »

I have at the moment, a boot i got from the wreckers getting painted a solid black high gloss, and they are also shaving, in other words i ahve had them remover the garnish on the back holds in the number lights and filling, it so the boot looks smooth. here are some pics of it before and pics of it after it is finished. The finished fotos are fake that is why they do not look so good.Image
ImageImage
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

oh god I hope youre not?! why dont you just get panels off a different car down the scrap yard... maybe some green doors and red bumpers perhaps?!
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

Hmm if you done that, well i got to say, no offense, if it was u or mofo in a car show, mofo's would win, i hate two tone. (but neways that was my rant lol) just keep it the way it is,or if you are gonna go with carbonfiber hood, can u paint it to spec color too??
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
boosted_to_zero

Post by boosted_to_zero »

those after fotos are fake as, i made them using paint, i think they come sweet, just be optimistic. I get the boot back next week and then i show some fotos of the finished product
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

the hood might look nice... the boot is bad.

my 2 cents

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

ideas good but no fake carbon fiber please. that'll just make your car too "fake". just stick with the black. and the trunk might look good, it might not. but its what you like.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

lanowoo wrote:if it was u or mofo in a car show, mofo's would win, i hate two tone.
of course i would win! there is no car in the world that can top my sweet daewo! but seriously. my car isnt 2 tone... its 6 tone (red, black, white, silver, grey and maroon) so get it right! but yeah imo the hood might look ok but the trunk lid will be a bit odd

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
sim0ng

Post by sim0ng »

but why would you want to do that?! just keep it all white or have a full respray... carbon fibre looks shit and black bonnets look even worse! just looks like you bought a new bonnet or boot and couldn't afford to have it painted or you got it from the scrappy and they didn't have one the right colour but you needed one so bad you just got any old one, saw a skyline a few weeks ago with a carbon bonnet, boot, spoiler and front bumper spoiler and I almost threw up... don't like liners anyway but all the carbon crap just made it look even worse if thats actiually possible?!
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

sim0ng wrote:but why would you want to do that?! just keep it all white or have a full respray... carbon fibre looks shit and black bonnets look even worse! just looks like you bought a new bonnet or boot and couldn't afford to have it painted or you got it from the scrappy and they didn't have one the right colour but you needed one so bad you just got any old one
+1

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

+2 ^^, and well you know what i mean mofo lol yours is in a special class all by itself lol,jk
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

duh there is no daewo that can top my sweet ass daewolanos. lol jk

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!