Some bastid jacked my car!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Woo mass'a

Some bastid jacked my car!

Post by Woo mass'a »

My family car thats been drivin carefully untill I got it this christmas, is now known as the car thats been broken into. Someone broke the drivers side vent window, unlocked the door and stole my dads one month old 1000$ GPS unit off the windshield. I was effin livid, and this cop came out of nowhere (cant do shit anyways) Today I spent 400$ for the windshield and the vent window to be replaced. Man, nothing like this will ever happen again. The only thing they touched was the gps unit, I was parked in front of my dads friends house in the south end of New Bedford, Massachusettes about one block from open ocean. Literally. Attached is a picture of where it was parked with the duct taped up drivers side vent window.Image
Keep it in your pants.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Yeah. No offense meant or anything, but you should be careful not to leave expensive gear in plain sight in a vehicle. It's a great way to get your car broken into.

I'm sorry to hear about your woo getting broken into, just try to be more conspicuous with high priced stuff being on display in the future.

Will insurance cover the stuff? I know they often cover theft depending on the insurance you have.
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

if you have comprehension, you can get the window and etc fixed by th insurance. if you don't then i really don't know for sure.
hope you can get it fixed asap, and good luck on trying to find the bastrd. who did that to you and give him a piece of your mind.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
Woo mass'a

Post by Woo mass'a »

I've got the minimal insurance, because my car has been paid for. Insurance wont pay me but blue book, ONLY if I get into something thats another persons fault. I posted above that the window was fixed today, It was broken for like hardly 24 hrs. And I just replaced the front windshield too because of a nice crack its had for like EVER.

Now that 360 Dynamics is gone, how can I find those carbon fiber daewoo leganza headlights? They were like 250$
Keep it in your pants.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

JohnnyC wrote:Yeah. No offense meant or anything, but you should be careful not to leave expensive gear in plain sight in a vehicle. It's a great way to get your car broken into.
+1

this is kinda open invitation for thugs to break into your car... in here we don't leave anything even a plastic bag that looks intimidating, i had a friend that his har was broken into and the thug just to steal some cassette tapes :shock:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267