Just a few laughs!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

John was a clerk in a small drugstore but he was not much of a salesman. He could never find the item the customer wanted.

Bob, the owner, had about enough and warned John that the next sale he missed would be his last.

Just then a man came in coughing and he asked John for their best cough syrup. Try as he might John could not find the cough syrup. Remembering Bob's warning he sold the man a box of Ex-Lax and told him to take it all at once. The customer did as John said and then walked outside and leaned against a lamp post.

Bob had seen the whole thing and came over to ask John what had transpired.

"He wanted something for his cough but I couldn't find the cough syrup. I substituted Ex-Lax and told him to take it all at once," John explained.

"Ex-Lax won't cure a cough" Bob shouted angrily.

"Sure it will" John said, pointing at the man leaning on the lamp post. "Look at him. He's afraid to cough."
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
john_trickle
Expert

Im popular

Post by john_trickle »

My name is in alot of jokes im a popular guy hehehe. :lol:

John
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Actually i was going to ask you guys to stop posting jokes 'cause i am getting complaints.

you see: every morning i check the forum when i am at work and after reading your jokes i keep laughing my ass off all day long and my coworkers are complaining about my laughter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work ;) :D

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

hell yeah i love them at work. it makes the time go by faster. and i sometimes laugh in a customers ear on the phone and say i just saw someone fall out of their seats or some BS like that. and the past couple of days ya'll been slacking. :lol: j/k keep up the good work.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
john_trickle
Expert

Laugfter is the best medicine

Post by john_trickle »

Good one habib its good to have a laugh gets you through the day specialy if you are angry with the boss.

John
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

or angry if a person at work gets mad at you and says that i harassed her and then doesn't come in untill the following week. While that whole time i had to work her shift plus mine for somekind of punishment. Then she harassed me the first day back, the boss didn't give her the same kinda treatment she just let her slide. After work that day, she made a comment and said if she was me, she would be dead, I punched her twice in the face, she was on the ground, gathering her composure. i walked past and said "if i was you, i would shut the hell up before you end up as roadkill"

Well this mornig, bright and early, she was in the lobby getting he check and the whole time she just stared, and when she caught me looking at her, she would move her glance somewhere else. Isn't that hell, if i wasn't in the resturant at that time i would of hit her again, for having to work her hours.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
john_trickle
Expert

Thats the spirit

Post by john_trickle »

Good on you mate you did the right thing i could imagine how you felt i wouldnt have been so pissed off.

John
john_trickle
Expert

looks good to me

Post by john_trickle »

john_trickle
Expert

Simple Pleasures

Post by john_trickle »

john_trickle
Expert

Interesting Soccer Game

Post by john_trickle »

john_trickle
Expert

Europe vs America

Post by john_trickle »

john_trickle
Expert

Some days

Post by john_trickle »

john_trickle
Expert

Snow fun

Post by john_trickle »

john_trickle
Expert

All Day

Post by john_trickle »

Fifteen minutes into the flight from Kansas City to Toronto, the captain announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, one of our engines has failed. There is nothing to worry about. Our flight will take an hour longer than scheduled, but we still have three engines left."

Thirty minutes later the captain announced, "One more engine has failed and the flight will take an additional two hours. But don't worry ... we can fly just fine on two engines."

An hour later the captain announced, "One more engine has failed and our arrival will be delayed another three hours. But don't worry ... we still have one engine left."

A young blonde passenger turned to the man in the next seat and remarked, "If we lose one more engine, we'll be up here all day!"
john_trickle
Expert

Power Shopper

Post by john_trickle »