Rebuilding HEAD

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Frankiewoo

Rebuilding HEAD

Post by Frankiewoo »

Ok so now that all the valves are beent we discovered that the pistons r ok and we are goin foward with the replacement of the head, since i have the car in pieces does anybody have suggestions for upgrades and where to get them :twisted:
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

The pistons look OK, but have you checked to see if any of the con rods are bent?
That would suck to put the engine back together only to find the rods are bent and you have to tear the engine apart again to fix them.

Cliff
toker

engine mods

Post by toker »

depends on ur budget but piper will re-profile ur cams set u up with custom valve springs, valves, skim your head race timing belt, race pullys, lightend flywheel, racing clutch, bigger injectors piggyback ecu, forced induction much more......

others 2 look 4.
need4speed
freeflow SORRY ALL UK !
piper-exhausts
dansk piggyback ecu

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Frankiewoo

Post by Frankiewoo »

u have website for these products?
Thanks for the heads up about the con rods how do i check them i mean we cranked the fly wheel and pistons moved wothout any deviation is that what u mean?

thank u so much guys
:twisted:
toker

web pages

Post by toker »

sorry dont know how 2 put on as a link

www.freeflow.com CUSTUM BUILD EXHAUST S/S JUST GOT MINE BACK YESTERDAY MANY OTHER BITS N PEICES

http://cars.potn.com/default.php ENY THING U CAN THINK OF FROM EVRY PEFORMANCE SUPPLIER ON 1 SITE

:twisted: