daewootech.net Lanos Gauges problems

Car Audio, Controllers, Wiring, Seats, Carpet, Interior painting, and more...

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

fernand187pr

daewootech.net Lanos Gauges problems

Post by fernand187pr »

i buy the lanos gauges in daewootech.net, did somebody install in any lanos a kit of it? because a intaled and i dont know now if my fuel is right or not, or my temperture... because i marked buy my father fuk all!
somebody knows a trick to fix this? im fuked? :evil:
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Well man now you will have to set it your self. And it will be a little hard to set.
ImageImage
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

yeah this was a problem with my install. But for the fuel gauge, go fill up your tank, then move the needle to the full position. The temperature gauge, just wait until you car is fully warmed up then move it to the halfway point where it usually sits. The speedometer gauge, good luck. It took me a week to calibrate this one. I simply judged by shift points and corrected it while i was driving (not recommended). Best way to do it is get a buddy of urs to drive along side of you and beep the horn at different intervals say 20, 30, 50, 60 and set it there. Some pics of my installed gauges:
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
fernand187pr

Post by fernand187pr »

i full the tank, and i wait for the temperature to go up and this is how it look... look ok or wrong? :lol:
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

that looks good, how about your speedometer, is that working ok for you?
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
mocpac

Post by mocpac »

Look ok. Maybe a little more above the line it gone be better.
ImageImage
fernand187pr

Post by fernand187pr »

well i think the speedometer is wrong because i feel my car a little slower than the miles marked, i thinks is like 10 miles over
Duende1973

Adjust speedometer

Post by Duende1973 »

Hello.
My english is very bad.
too you can adjust speedometer, using the rpm if your car have it and the ratio of the gear. you can know if your speedometer is well or bad.

I changed my gauges, almost i don't made the adjust, i put the key in on and colocate it, i heard than for put without adjust is put it with engine start, the car stopped, but the engine start, and colocate all gauges, the speedometer in 0, and rpm where usually is there when you don't press the accelerator.
toker

rev counter or tacho

Post by toker »

where can i find 4 my lanos gauges with rev/tacho counter can only find them as fuel guage,speedo,temp no fukin rev counter someone is bound 2 make the fukin thing ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
orangelmo

Post by orangelmo »

i made my own design for my car, it has the tach since im in canada. but i never printed them out yet. still planning my interior design. but soon i'll be starting to the door pods to fid my 6.5" and doing the parcel tray for the 6x9s... i'll probably be taking pix, for those of you guys who will want to see the progress
Tickle me?! Dont even try it...