The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

so ummmm......yeah i'm bored out of my mind right now. :x

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

wow this server SUCKS! its really slow and it has a lot of "critical errors" i had to try to view this page like 8 times before i got to see it. on the plus side on my way home from work today there was a Aveo in front of me and Nubi behind me, it was like a ghetto Daewoo car show. i felt loved

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah i know what you mean. i've been getting the "network error" like every other click. i'm seeing a lot more aveos in town now but mos of them are old people or people that barely look like they would hook up a car. i can tell b/c they have bumper stickers all over them like "my kid is an honor roll" and crap like that. i've seen a leggy in town with some 18's but i think that was the extent of the mods b/c i've seen it for like two years like that (always goin in the opposite direction) and no other mods that i could see.

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

yeah one day i was at a red light and a maroon 2001 lanos sedan with black steelies (my cars twin (befor the body work)) drove past me and i almost shit my self, i had to do a double take on it, i thought some one stole my car out from under me, come to find out it lived like a mile down the stret from my house at the time, but i havent seen it there in a long time (i look any time im in the area), it ws kinda creepy to see my car drive past me

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

but im the only modded woo around, no one knows what it is, i love it

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

hehe... yeah... this server is the suck. SLOOOOW... and errors and doesn't respond very quick at all after I submit a post.

I haven't spotted any Woo's since the last one I mentioned. Though recently I've noticed more heads craning to see what the hell I'm driving is :D
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Oh... and it seems to be forgetting who I am when I go to check the forum... strange? Cookie loss?
Rodd1s
Expert

Post by Rodd1s »

JohnnyC wrote:Oh... and it seems to be forgetting who I am when I go to check the forum... strange? Cookie loss?
+1

it's happened to me aswell a couple of times this week so far... and I only clean out cookies once every month or so.
Cargo cultism is a beautiful thing as long as you never fall for it.
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

WWell, i have seen so many daewoos at a light before that cops pulled a few of us over because few of them were slightly mod. Seriously, i am not joking, it was funny as, especially as a fellow friend got pulled over in that bunch.

I thought about putting 3" letters on the back of my hatch glass that says: "Its a Daewoo Lanos...Bye". so many peaople has asked me what the heck this car is and i proudly but tiringly tell them its a woo.

I stoped about a week ago at my friends work at a toyota factory and there was a garage parking lot that my friend said that i could park in and when i got out of my car and went to the second floor, and come down stairs with my friend, i had a crowd of toyo people around my car trying to find a badge on what type of car it was ( since i debadged my lanos), but after that decided to put them back on.

God i love it when people are like metal shavings and my car is a big magnet, i love the attention that my car gets. (Jealous)
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

ugh... strep throat sucks... was in the hospital this weekend :(
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

that does suck.. i had it so bad i almost got Hepititis C. that was awful, so ru feeling better.
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i saw 2 nubi's on my way to brits dads house to day, both silver and with in a mile of each other, more than im used to seeeing!

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

I saw a nubria and a leganza in the same day, but that's the most I've seen at once.

:)
lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

ive seen at least 6 on my way to work.
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

damn i'm about to be one broke mofo. (not you skinner) i just bought an Injen SRI for $120 which was a steal. slightly used but hell they go for like $220. and i'm about to close a deal on some tail lights that are hard as hell to come buy for $100 brand new $180.

nick