Won't be around much

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Audacity Racing
moron

Won't be around much

Post by Audacity Racing »

Um, a few of you know, but here is the news...

On saturday morning, my fiance and I lost our unborn child. The cause of death was unknown, but I'll be second guessing a decision I made last week for the rest of my life. I have some soul searching to do and need to be with Brittany more than ever. I'll try to check in on the forum when I can, but I know I won't be on but a few times a week if that. I will miss you all. You can email me at kennycornett@gmail.com if you need me for anything.

Delphis, sell that strut bar to someone else... others need it

Chris, no go on the GRM car, I'm sorry. I don't have the time or the will of mind to do it anymore. This whole situation is making me contemplate selling the business.

Nick, I'm sorry I can't get the car from you to make the race car... I'm sure Chris will keep on as he wanted it anyway

Mofo, I'll make sure you get the strut bar by the end of MAY, come hell or high water

JohnnyC, halt website work, I'll get on your bars when I can... you know how to get ahold of me

Later
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

I'm here if you need anything. :)
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

damn dude. :cry: sorry to hear it man. but if you need anything man just hit me up.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

We're here for ya bro...

If you need anything let us know.
a woo that is a work in progress
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

You do what you have to do just be strong and take your time
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i am so sorry to hear that, i wish that i could do any thing to help you out, please let me know if i can help at all ( in ANY way) and no rush on the strut bar, you have alot of things your going through, my stupid strut bar shouldnt have to be one of them, just do it some time when you get a chance, seriously im not worried about it, you have more important things to take care of. once again i am so sorry

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

Thanks everyone. If you pray, please do for us. We're dealing with something. We had the option to deliver the baby last week and chose not to and it may have saved the baby's life (even though the doctors assured us the baby would have died from SIDS anyway (basically what this was ruled to be)).

If you pray, keep us in your prayers.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

so sorry to hear that man... my deepest condolences.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
dog

Post by dog »

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Will be sure to say a few words to the man for you.
In light of this I will prob end the get together, or seriously put it on hold.
04 Suzuki Forenza 2.0 with dreams of 325 hp per liter.
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Kenny,

Sorry to hear about your loss, I have a little bit of an idea about what you've gone through as I very nearly lost both my Wife and Daughter two months before her expected delivery date to some kind of strange syndrome.

Two months before my daughter was due we decided to go on a holiday and half way through the trip my wife started bleeding.

I rushed her to a local hospital and after three days they released her to with strict instructions to rush home and admit herself to a specific hospital here in Edmonton that deals with pregnancy problems. ( they nearly called in a chopper to airlift her home )

We were 9 hours from home but I managed to make it back faster by driving "quickly" ( It was a medical emergency so I did have partial permission from the head doctor at the hospital )

As soon as we got back to Edmonton we went to the hospital and an ultrasound revealed the fact that there were some very severe problems with the pregnancy. (extreemly high blood pressure, poor fluid levels and nearly zero growth from the previous ultrasound )

They admitted my wife immediatly and she ended up with some kind of blood poison within two days of being put in the hospital.

They were forced to deliver my daughter and she only weighed 2lbs at birth... then she dropped down to roughly 1.7lbs before within a couple days of her birth.

Luckily she was stable enough to survive the first week but even then she wasn't completely safe.

There were dozens of times where she stopped breathing and they had to revive her

She ended up with a severe infection in her bowels that nearly cost my daughter her life.

Thankfully she made it and after two and a half months in the Prenatal Hospital clinic she was released to come home with us.

When it first happened I kept second guessing my choices as the hospital said it was likely that the problem could have come from straining too much and the long car ride.

Originally we were going to stay close to home (within 4 hours) but we decided at the last moment to travel west instead of east towards home.

It's a decison that nearly cost us our daughter.

Looking back on it now nearly 4 1/2 years later I still shake my head at our decisions on the holiday but I've come to accept that there is no way to know if the problems were a result of a decision we made or if it would have happened anyways.

We got lucky.... plain and simple... but there are thousands of families out there that don't make it.

In time feelings will fade but you might want to get some support from others who have suffered the same type of loss.

For those of you who don't know about SIDS.... http://kidshealth.org/parent/general/sleep/sids.html

Again.... sorry for you loss.... if you need anything.... let me know.

Chris
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

kenny, I am so sorry to hear about your loss and hope everything works out with you and your fiance in the future and hope you stay in touch with everyone here. :-) We will all miss having you around being such a dedicated knowledgeable and friendly guy as you are. I am sorry something like this had to happen to such a good person I will send my positive thoughts your way.

tim
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
kroz123
Expert

Post by kroz123 »

Hey man sry about your loss, take all the time you need and don't wry about us we will be always here.
T18SED Engine.

lanowoo
Expert

Post by lanowoo »

i am so sorry to hear that man, my family and i will definetly pray everynight hoping that everything gets better, my sister went through the same thing, SIDS, and all, i was there, just don't think that it was your fault, don't let this hardship make you think of youself a less of a person, Audacity and Brittany, you guys have my love and prayers.

Prayers and wishes,
Rachal Hornsby and Family.
WOOOOO HOOOOO for a DAEWOO!!
-SRI -RE:APC STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE FILTER
-VALVE COVER VENT FILTER
-CUSTOM ROD CRYSTAL DRIVING LIGHTS
-1200W AMP WITH 12" SUB -KICKS WOO BUTT!!!!!
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

wow... sorry to hear that man.