No Bravery

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

MMamdouh

No Bravery

Post by MMamdouh »

Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i cant wait til that SOB is out of office here, i am so glad that i NEVER voted for him. he has put us into a pointless war that we cant win. i wish i caould say more on this "subjcet" but this is a family oriented comunity, so i will keep my comments to myself. but let it be know that i DO NOT APROVE OF GEORGE W. BUSH OR THIS WAR! war is never the answer

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

+1

I never voted for him either. He didn't win Michigan either time he ran.

1.5 more years. :)
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well i don't like Jr. either but congress is the one that decides to go to war. i know he played a big part but also blame your congressman if he voted to go.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

lanos2001 wrote:well i don't like Jr. either but congress is the one that decides to go to war. i know he played a big part but also blame your congressman if he voted to go.

nick
Congress authorized him to declare war. Ultimately, the choice was his. I'm not saying it wasn't congress's fault... but really, the man who said, "Let's go to war" was Bush.

Sadly, congress was being duped by some of the bad intelligence that Bush and his cronies were also showing the U.N. at the time.
WannabeRacer

Post by WannabeRacer »

In my opinion one must have the moral standing and the honesty of a criminal to be a successful politician in America.

I am disgusted by the complacency of the American public. we should not allow this type of corruption to continue.

The Bush administration is just a bunch of war profiteers that use religion and false information to sway the population.

The democrats, if anything, are the lesser of two evils (much lesser) they may still get rich doing what they do, but at least it rarely hurts anyone.

until the end of the two party system I say vote blue.
01 lanos sport