guys, stay tuned

Buy, Sell or trade... individuals to individuals. Please don't Abuse of this forum.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

how much for the yellow top batterey?
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
damian007vk
Super

yellow top

Post by damian007vk »

I would be willing to sell the battery cheap.. ONly $75 bucks. However, I am sure the shipping will be killer. I also have an optima yellow top metal case for it (badass), that I would be willing to part with for a good price as well. I will be adding more pics soon to the original link of pics on page 1 of this post.
damian007vk
Super

I'm back guys

Post by damian007vk »

hey guys. Been gone for a while, I am back and still have a bunch of parts many of you might still be interested in. Here are some stuff to begin with:
Lanos Headlights -- $60 each, $100 for both
Complete Black and Read Sport Interior $500
Lanos Speedometer with very low miles(36k) --$50
Momo Steering Wheel- $120
Zex Dry Nitrous Kit with purge and zex ejector filter - $400
Custom Fuel rail with adjustable Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator $175
APexi S-afc II with spare lanos ECU $250
Hatch trunk lid/cover with pre-cut for custom 6.5" speakers $25
Hatch trunk lid/cover untouched --$25
Optima yellow top battery with custom rockford fosgate battery terminals--$50
Two 1 farad monster digital capacitors -make offers
1 rockford fosgate 700s 2 channel amp in perfect condition--make offer
1 rockford fosgate 500x 4 channel amp in perfect condition--make offer
Greddy Oil Catch Can--$40
OEM factory foglights--$60 for the set.
Magnecor plug wires with 11k miles --$35
Daewoo Plastic Engine cover--$12
Brand New "Powered by Daewoo" Sholder pads $18 a set
Front Strut bar base mounts (no bar)--make offer
Kyb front and rear shocks--make offer
Brushed/Satin pedals for auto--$8
Autotrans Interceptor Chip (performance upgrade for lanos auto tranny) --$60

My prices are negociable, especially if you are purchasing multiple items, just PM me.
I am in Miami, Fl so this is a great oppurtunity for local buyers to save on shipping costs (especially on the heavy stuff)
Last edited by damian007vk on Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slammed
Expert

Re: I'm back guys

Post by Slammed »

I am very very interested (I have been looking for this) do you have full interior ? front back seats red shifter and steering wheel ?
also how low will you go with shipping
damian007vk wrote:hey guys. Been gone for a while, I am back and still have a bunch of parts many of you might still be interested in. Here are some stuff to begin with:

Complete Black and Read Sport Interior $500

My prices are negociable, especially if you are purchasing multiple items, just PM me.
I am in Miami, Fl so this is a great oppurtunity for local buyers to save on shipping costs (especially on the heavy stuff)
damian007vk
Super

interior

Post by damian007vk »

Sport interior---
I have front and rear two-tone black and red oem sport leather sets. Two-tone sport front door panels complete with power window switches, power door lock switches and all the trimmings, two-tone rear side panels, black sport kick panels and interior running boards, original oem brushed aluminum/satin center panel (radio trimming, cup holder, and speedometer bezel), brushed aluminum shifter trim original from factory never installed for automatic lanos sport. I dont have the steering wheel nor shift knob, these were more of a pinkish red that faded and didnt really match with the rest. I replaced them with momo steering wheel and momo shift knob.
For shipping it will probably be best for me to just remove the leather off the seats and just ship that. I mean those seats have to weight a good 50 pounds each. I much rather find someone locally for this reason alone. I will charge actual shipping charges for something like this.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

why are you parting out your lanos? and also i want those fenders with the z 3 inserts(not right now... but they look hot!)

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
damian007vk
Super

stuff

Post by damian007vk »

I no longer have the fenders nor the sideskirts, I already sold both of those. I parted out my car a while back, have all the remainding parts in my garage. I have just been busy and had no time to list them. I have a 350z now. As always, I give all you guys first dibs, if no serious buyers, then on ebay it goes.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

I wish you still had your front bumper... :(
Nubi N00b

Post by Nubi N00b »

Hello,

Does this nitrous kit come with all the controls and switches? I'm asking in regards to the WOT switch, perhaps a window switch, and maybe the switches for purge and fire. Thank you!

Dave
Slammed
Expert

Post by Slammed »

Ok where do you live ?? so I can estamate shipping on the interior

and how would $100 (shipping included) for the battery and 1 capacitor
damian007vk
Super

q's answered

Post by damian007vk »

Slammed, I am in miami, FL 33196
as for your $100 offer, sorry but that is way to low of an offer, I am not desperate for cash whatsoever. the battery alone sells for $159 dollars, the battery terminals are $18 each, the capacitor sells for $199.99 @ bestbuy, and shipping will cost me atleast $40 bucks.

Latest Update--Autotrans Interceptor sold!!!

Where are the locals!!!! I know there has to be more South Florida people up on this forum.
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

hatch trunk lid/cover with pre-cut for custom 6.5" speakers $25....could u explain do u have pics?

front and rear shocks how much?....are they used?.....i just bought some springs

does the momo racing wheel come with what i need 2 fit it on or do i have 2 buy it seperate?

que es esto? Autotrans Interceptor Chip (performance upgrade for lanos auto tranny) --$60
damian007vk
Super

ok----autotrans interceptor Sold!

Post by damian007vk »

ok, for the hatch lid I mean the carpeted cover thing that has the two strings that goes up and down when you open your hatch so ppl cant see inside your trunk. As for the interceptor , do a google earch but, the autotrans interceptor I just shipped out today to daewoomoofoo. The shocks were used for about 1 year, so about 10k miles. they retail for about $300 new. The steering wheel hub I no longer have for momo steering wheel. However you can get it via maniaracing or through 360dynamics for like 60-70 bucks. Hopefully I can have sometime tomorrow to upload a few more pics of the stuff up for you guys. L8rs.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

who is daewoomoofoo???? i thought you were selling it to me "daewoomofo" lol jk, but sadly 360 is closed so you cant get the hub from them, so that sucks!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

so how much 4 the shocks?....and what are magnecor plug wires?