Front light, changing style

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

chang

Post by chang »

Yes, of course!!
www.intimidator.co.kr --- For the perfect tune of Daewoo motors ---
Visit our site, and click "제품소개" that is English version of the product instruction.
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

sweet.. to bad i have covers over mine already or i would get em tbh :)
but what strikes me more is that in belgium the original headlights cost around 200-250 euro a piece...... lmao wonder where al that money goes? :)
i know where to look when i hit something now lol :)
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

chang

I'm okay with that price. As for the way of payment. I think fedex offer a kind of C.O.D. this is when the customer is paying on receving. That way we are both safe. Ask them and let me know!!

Mat 8)
chang

Post by chang »

today, I called Fedex to find out those kind of service for the safety of seller and buyer both.
but they saying, "the payment is the problem between seller and buyer"
they have no service like those payment system...

I am really sorry for all of you guys here...
I did my best...sorry.. :cry:
Visit our site, and click "제품소개" that is English version of the product instruction.
Tim04
Super

Heres my .02 cent

Post by Tim04 »

Hey Chang try this http://www.verisign.com/
Maybe they can help with international issues such as not having a visa, or mastercard.

Otherwise for the rest of you guys if you really want the part you might just have to trust him on it and give a chance to be faithful to your agreement. :wink:

Chang I also would maybe look into a secured visa account, and just give the customer enough access to deposit money into the account. I'm thinking if you can interact with one person for shipping needs you can interact with one person for payment. Kind of like making that person the official payment coordinator for the U.S. Canada and Puerto Rico or something. You guys could choose someone that you knida trust to send your money to and he would in turn deal with Chang on shipping and payment. Just an Idea tell me what you think! :D
chang

Post by chang »

Thank you for Tim's suggestion..

Mr. Lee (the owner of Intimidator) and I are agree to make a new credit account for the international interact. Maybe it is absolutely needed for growing up on the internet world.
I feel that my ability is not enough to be correspondent in here,
Mr. Lee doesn't know English(I am also not enough), I am just helping him as a friend, I have my own job, I try to do my best , but I can spend time only 1~2 hours in a day for intimidator and you guys of here. let me go slowly...

Yes, We welcome your suggestion, there is no reason to reject for us.
and two of members here already sent me a similar messages with you.
We highly appreciate and welcome for both opinion to be our dealer in their region, or to be a distributer in Daewootech forum. it seems a little bit different concept...but,,
the door of Intimidator is always opened to everyone, just now we start, let's take it step by step.

and if most of members here can agree with Tim's suggenstion...and if there's one guy recommended and can be reliable from you, we are quite willing to be able to start interaction with him. I think, Tim04 is a also a well-qualified person, I heard that his wife is Korean woman, so if we have any problem for interaction, I think I can cummunicate in Korean through his wife to solve it effectively, Tim...sorry, it is just my opinion.
I would like to have any kind of idea from you.
Thank you.
Tim04
Super

Post by Tim04 »

Hello,

I talked to my wife about communicating with you and she agrees with me. :D

So...if you need any more information from or about me Chang, just PM me and i will provide it for you. Location, Telephone number, etc.

My mission is just to prove Daewoo is formidable in this market and can be just as rewarding and fun to tune as the Japanese and Euro brands. I will do anything within my small spectrum of power to see that goal come to fruition.

So to sum it all up if anyone needs anything that I am able to provide,( I don't know what that will be) please do not hesitate to let me know. If I don't have it I will try to find someone that does :D
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

Chang let me know when your credit card account si ready and you can receve paiment on it. I have now more then 1 set of light I would like to order from you. Keep us informed

Mat 8)
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

Any news for us ??

Mat 8)
chang

Post by chang »

Hi, Goldenboy,
We are closely talk with Tim, I will let you know soon.
thank you for your concern :D
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

Chang I don't know where you are on your talk with Tom but. I checked with my bank and I can do the transfer in your bank account that you gave me. Let me know if you are ready to ship the lights (need 2sets).

Mat 8)
chang

Post by chang »

hi, Goldenboy
We are talking about dealership problems with three members of here who gave us those suggestions by PM.
it could be a little bit sensitive issue regarding region and exclusive rights.
I am talking with Mr.Lee(the owner of Intimidator) to find out the best way to us.

anyway, the genuin parts of Black headlights are always availalbe, and ready to ship.
if you trust us, absolutely, we won't disappoint of you.
but, you should check this, the bankfee will be take too much... :wink:
Goldenboy
Super

Post by Goldenboy »

My mother is working for a bank I won't have any problem witht he money transfert. I just need to know the total amount for 2 set of light (4parts) and shipping. Let me know your final price and I'll make the transfer.

Mat 8)
chang

Post by chang »

Hi :)
Yes, 1 set (left & right) is 139.70 USD including shipping charge.
so, the final price for 2 set is total 279.40 USD.
Ok, We will send it as a gift or sample, then you will be able to avoid to pay a tax.
let me know your correct address after transfer.
Thank you~ :D
CustomVW

Post by CustomVW »

Can you get these for the 99 Leganza also?