annoying integra

N/A tech, Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat backs, Exhaust...etc

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

get sideways

annoying integra

Post by get sideways »

well here's the problem my friends Integra gsr w\some mild mods can do 100 mph 1\4 mile don't know the et yet but i'd like to catch him what is the
most reliable ,cost efficent way right now i'm running 85 mph or slightly more and i have just a muffler .would it help a great deal to remove my cats and run strait exhaust back to my muffler? :?:
yes its mine no you can't beat it
04 forenza
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

The new Daewoo Nubira ( aka Suzuki Fornenza ) is now a ULEV (ultra low emissions vehicle)

The previous Nubira was a TLEV (transitional low emissions vehicle) which isn't as rigid as the new standards.

My Optra 5 (Canadian hatchback version of your Fornenza) has only 119hp vs the 129 in the previous Nubira.....yet the two engines are identical in every way.

New engine= U20SED ( U = ULEV )
Old engine = T20SED ( T = TLEV )

I'm wondering if it would be possible to use the ECU maps from the older Nubira in the new Forenza/Reno/Optra/Optra 5

It certainly would be an easy 10hp. :D

The intake on the Forenza is very restrictive as well.... it's designed to reduce intake noise.
Wolf-Spirit
Expert

Post by Wolf-Spirit »

the new nubira aka suziki forenza comes whit the 2.0 engine in US?
As for in Europe the old one had a 2.0 engine but the new one has a 1.8 engine

also that optra 5 has a a 2.0? the lacceti (EU name for it) has a 1.6 engine....

FFS i hate europe lol... i want a 2.0 in a lacceti... im bored of a 1.6 want a 2.0 :roll:
get sideways

Post by get sideways »

Erfinder wrote:The new Daewoo Nubira ( aka Suzuki Fornenza ) is now a ULEV (ultra low emissions vehicle)

The previous Nubira was a TLEV (transitional low emissions vehicle) which isn't as rigid as the new standards.

My Optra 5 (Canadian hatchback version of your Fornenza) has only 119hp vs the 129 in the previous Nubira.....yet the two engines are identical in every way.

New engine= U20SED ( U = ULEV )
Old engine = T20SED ( T = TLEV )

I'm wondering if it would be possible to use the ECU maps from the older Nubira in the new Forenza/Reno/Optra/Optra 5

It certainly would be an easy 10hp. :D

The intake on the Forenza is very restrictive as well.... it's designed to reduce intake noise.
if that were possible would i be safe running no cats? the sensor (1) is above mycats actually its on the exaust manifold
and as far as the intake is that what all the crap above my intake maifold is? there is a large shelf in place where the intake tube runs .
just for the heck of it I took my air filter out and drove around the block
and could barely hear any intake noise at all except at 6300 rpm
04 forenza
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

take off the whole box and youll hear it :twisted:
get sideways

Post by get sideways »

okay thats exactly what I was wondering.
04 forenza
RealComrad
Junior

Post by RealComrad »

I removed my resonator ( the blackbox infront of my intake), and now the sound if "deeper" :D
Now i'm putting a new cai, but still have to wait for 1 small thing
(, the tube (alu) is 70 mm and my "thruttlehouse????"(don't know exact name in english :? ) is 60 mm)

I'me wondering what my engine will sounds like if all is ready
ImageImage
ImageImage
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

haha nice avitar... as for the pipe size problem, you need to buy a silicone reducer. Do a search on ebay for one.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
RealComrad
Junior

Post by RealComrad »

yep, that's the word i looked for, silicon reducer, well, i ordered one, but can have it this week, because there is a holliday this week, DAMNED :twisted: