The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

mines still in ontario too...this sucks!

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

JohnnyC wrote:What was really strange is that it first appeared in the tracking Mississauga, Ontario (5 hours from my house). Then it appeared all the way out in Edmonton 34 hours from Mississauga. Then it traveled another 34 hours back to Mississauga.

I wish there was some kind of tracking info hand off. I don't know which shipping company picks up for them here in the states, but it would be cool if I got some kind of tracking number from them so I can find out what happened to it.

The really crappy part is my wife is driving my woo down to Indianapolis. Unfortunately she's going to have to do with with the valve cover gasket leak (I had hoped to get that done by now). :(

tom lives less then 8 hours drive from me and i ordered express shipping and it still took 12 days for it to get to me. all trackin info ended when it got to the border and taht was the first day it was shipped

the USPS will take over the shipping once it hits the border and from what they told is that when it enters the USA it basicly has to be re submitted back into the system like if it was a new package thats why the tracking info dies because it is no longer that package anymore.

tom set me out some projects we are working on last wednesday and it sitll isnt here.. maybe it will be here next wednesday because it was sent out regular post and if express takes 12 days regular must take 14 ;)
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah canadian posts suck. well not their post but "international shipping" next time save your money and just drive up there to pick it up. :lol: might be a bit more on shipping but if time is a factor oh well. plus then you can meet in person. and mine was taken over by DHL all the times i ordered from Tom. :?

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Yey i ordered some lowering springs =D should be here in like... a week... and i also ordered stuff to fix my windows yey!!! i'm happy.
a woo that is a work in progress
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Yeesh... 18 days ago I ordered a valve cover gasket, and some ignition cables. They were shipped out 16 days ago (12 working days including today)... And... they still haven't arrived. On my original tracking it said I was supposed to get it last Friday (the 7th)... of course that hasn't updated since the 30th. I've been delaying doing an oil change until the new valve cover gasket arrives (since I figured I would do it right after the gasket), however... it seems the pony it was sent on has died somewhere along the way.

I don't think I've ever seen a package that needed to travel 5 hours take more then two weeks to arrive... well... until now. Of course I don't know if it will ever arrive at this point. Beginning to lose hope in it.

Maybe I'll give USPS a call and see if they can figure out where my package is based on my Canadian post tracking number?

Ugh...
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

ya unfortunately when I ordered my valve cover gasket the first one got lost but tom made it up to me and sent me a new one overnighted.

I am sure he wont leave you guys hanging. tom is an excellent business man.
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
Tony_Clifton

Post by Tony_Clifton »

I'm a chick magnet! :badgrin:
I got woo baby. YEAHHH

Don't Hate! Appreciate!!!

I used to be you, then I evolved.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i have a feeling Tony Clifton is the Broke Back Mountain mind of Shaun. :lol: j/k

nick

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i got my drums yesterday... but they are the wrong ones! toms helping me out though

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

My package still didn't arrive... maybe tomorrow. :(
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

JohnnyC wrote:My package still didn't arrive... maybe tomorrow. :(
=/
a woo that is a work in progress
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

lanos2001 wrote:i have a feeling Tony Clifton is the Broke Back Mountain mind of Shaun. :lol: j/k

nick
lol uhhh no not broke back mountain... maybe animal house :-D

I got bored yesterday
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i could tell. and today too from what it looks like.

nick

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

ugh... Unless they're coming after 5:15pm... No package for me... still.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

you know i think this thread has lost its meaning. what happened to just post whoring to get the page numbers up. hell its been at 250 something pages for like the past couple of months. c'mon guys. i'm about to get off of work here in a little and go to class so tonight i'm gonna get this thread to at least 260. hell i wanna reach 300 by the end of this month.

nick :smt096