MY DAEWOO IS GONE!!!!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i was hoping you would get that, cool thanks. you better keep up on this forum, dont stop coming here just cause you aont have your lanos anymore, i want to see what you do to the new car

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i'll be here still. to help out with newbie and to give ya'll some updates on the woo and my new car, which i am 90% will be the V6 Tiburon.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

you should look for a used lanos sport and keep the woo dream alive! but good luck with what ever you do get

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well for now i want a brand new car. and i plan to buy another woo eventually which would be a Lanos. hell who knows maybe one day i'll buy my old woo back. but it'll be a couple of years.

nick

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Buying a new car was the one of worst mistake I've made... Unless I'm independently wealthy sometime in the future, I will not be buying anything but used from now on.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

but with a new car you have lots less headaches

JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

daewoomofo wrote:but with a new car you have lots less headaches
Most of the time, yeah. My experience was that I bought a nice new car. I had planned to make double payments like he's talking about doing. But then my job that was paying me the money that I was able to afford the new car was outsourced to Malaysia. So... suddenly I couldn't afford the car anymore. I managed to keep up with the payments for a while, but it was bleeding me dry since there wasn't any good tech jobs in the area. I know it's exciting to get a new car and it can be a really great experience. It's just that a LOT of unexpected things can happen in the 5 or so years you're paying the thing off, including the car depreciating to half or more of what you've paid for it.

I've found that it's MUCH more cost effective to buy a used car outright and fix it up to "like-new". It all really depends on your situation though. Best of luck to you and getting your new car, Lanos2001, I certainly hope it all works out great for you and you don't run into any unexpected snags in the whole deal.

Oh yeah... and make sure you check on weather any mods you make to the car will void your warranty. Lots of them do.
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

any mods i make to it would be taken off and replaced with factory if i need to get it serviced. i won't be getting anything radical for a while anyways. i was just lookin and i would need at least $5000 for what i want for it. and thats just major stuff. first thing i'll buy is an intake and exhaust probably within the first two months.

nick

wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

if that guy gives up on your lanos or if he changes his mind i'll be willing 2 buy the dve wing and back bumper. both of which are really hawt!
DArkstalker
Super

Post by DArkstalker »

man that sucks, at least u are ok.
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

1) I'm glad you're not hurt
2) It REALLY sucks after all the hard work and love you put into your car.
3) Lets all hope the new owner is as happy to be a Woo owner as we are.
Maybe he will join the forum so he can get information and learn from the rest of us?

I like the tiburon, but I'm just too tall to see out the windows comfortably; I feel like I have to duck down all the time! :lol:

Maybe you can find another woo some time...

Cliff
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well i just picked up the Tiburon about four hours ago. man this thing is sweet. its no daewoo but DAMN!!! :shock: got the GT (v6) five speed. i actually got a bad ass deal too. since i was the first one to buy a Tiburon from this new dealership i talked them down to the Dealer Invoice (what they paid for the car) which was $18,008. the sticker was $19,500 and i looked up the invoice for them before hand. the car is sold to dealers for $17,400 with the shipping cost for it included and the extra stuff in the car added to about $600 more. plus i got 4.25% APR 8) i was hoping they could tell me what my credit score was but they didn't look it up themselves, the bank did and didn't tell them since i had excellent credit and didn't need help with finance. i was supposed to get 5.25%APR too!!!!

but damn this car is fast. i was goin like 120mph (test drive) in fourth and only at like 5500rpm and redline is 65000rpm. and i could've still pushed it more too. man i'm happy with this but it sucks royal scrotom that i had to get rid of the woo. :cry: i'll get pics of the Tibby tomorrow.

nick

wOo-TaNg
Super

Post by wOo-TaNg »

WOW!!!! THAT IS SOO COOL. UR WOO BEING GONE DOES SUCK BUT WOW!!! I'VE DRIVEN THAT TIBURON AND ITS REALLY FAST AND IT LOOKS VERY SEXY
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

but like yo said its no woo, but as long as your happy

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

happy birthday! now change your "drives" section on your avitar info! lol