Revenge of the spider!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

chris2511
Super

Revenge of the spider!!

Post by chris2511 »

Yesterday i was driving on a highway, when suddenly a frigen huge spider appeared on my windscreen, so i pushed it off with my windscreen wipers, but i forgot the window was open and in it came, and attacked my steering wheel, and i nearly crashed, then i flicked it out the window with some paper. I thought that was the last i saw of it, then today driving to work i felt something on the back of my head!!!! It was the spider back for revenge, and i grabbed it and threw it down onto the passenger seat, pulled over and killed it with my Melways :D I thought id share this very off topic story with you guys lol, just watch off for those bloody spiders!! :lol:

ChRiS.
Two rights do not make a wrong.
When blondes have more fun, do they know it?
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i remember one time i was in my friends truck and we were just cruisin with the windows down when all of a sudden this huge ass grasshopper about 4 inches long just flew in the truck. we didn't know what the hell it was. we peeled into a parking lot and almost flipped the truck. tok us like 30 minutes to find the little f*cker. man people in the diner we pulled into were lookin at us like we were crazy b/c we just came to a screeching halt and jumped out all freaked out and stuff.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
chris2511
Super

Post by chris2511 »

If that grasshopper thing happened to me id think its a wasp!! Their frigen huge!!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

yeah exactly. we weren't sure what the hell it was. all we saw was something just fly in making a huge ass buzzing sound.

nick

chris2511
Super

Post by chris2511 »

Lol bugs need to be blasted off the face of the earth!! :badgrin: :evil:
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

this is why i drive with all my widows up all year, i also drive with my side view mirrors 'cause pedestrians get stuck on them all the time.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

I had a humming bird fly into my car once.. oh man. Im suprised I didnt cause a 50 car pill up. I dont think i've ever been so scared in my life. :D

Then I've had a bird fly and hit me in the face while riding my bike.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

Then I've had a bird fly and hit me in the face while riding my bike.

:lol: :lol: man i really hope you were wearing a helmet. :lol: :lol:

another time i was just goin down the road and a bird hit my drivers sid side view mirror. freakin guts went everywhere. and i wasn't even goin that fast. luckily my window was only cracked. then like a few months down the line i notice that there was still a smear of blood and a feather hanging off of my antenna.

nick

delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

I once had a bee fly into my car and slam innto my arm and die, luckily his stinger wasn't pointing towards me. :lol:
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

lanos2001 wrote:
:lol: :lol: man i really hope you were wearing a helmet. :lol: :lol:

another time i was just goin down the road and a bird hit my drivers sid side view mirror. freakin guts went everywhere. and i wasn't even goin that fast. luckily my window was only cracked. then like a few months down the line i notice that there was still a smear of blood and a feather hanging off of my antenna.

nick
:lol: :lol:
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

A long time ago I came in from a nice hard ride on my BMX bike. I walked into the kitchen and felt something on my leg. When I looked down there was the ass end of a fly sticking out of my leg. I about freaked out, how could that fly had bore it's way into my leg without me noticing until then!?!? I reached down to touch it and it fell to the floor.

Aparently, what happened was I was riding so fast that my leg hit the fly at the perfect angle where it's front half got smashed flat and it stuck to my leg. Needless to say, I was very relieved and slightly impressed with myself as well. :D
derost

Post by derost »

One time I woke up with a bee in my blankets. Not a clue how it got there, but it started buzzing when it got stuck between my chest and the heavy quilt on my bed. I freaked out, clawing the blankets away and trying to launch myself out of the bed. Had a nice bee sting welt next to my nipple.

Isn't it odd that we are afraid of such tiny creatures? I mean, even elephants are afraid of mice and squirrels! I thought it was just a cartoon stereotype!
"any shorter than 18" and your car will sound like an elephant farting through a straw." - Chase Hess @ j-body.org
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

my brother had a big ass CB antana on his truck and we were flying down a road with trees all around at about 9 pm. suddenly the CB antana hit the tail gate, but we thought it was just a low tree branch. the next morning we woke up and were going to go move a big desk in his truck and thats when we noticed a big ass owl sliced completly inhalf in the truck bed

then about a month ago i was sitting on my couch infront of a big window and a little birdy flew straight into it and died instantly. there was alittle blood and greasy spot where it hit.. it was the funniest thing i had seen in a while
cpd
Super

Post by cpd »

DomWoo wrote:then about a month ago i was sitting on my couch infront of a big window and a little birdy flew straight into it and died instantly. there was alittle blood and greasy spot where it hit.. it was the funniest thing i had seen in a while
HAHHAHA

I don't know what's funnier: The really laidback way you said that, or the fact that that happened to me a few years ago too... :)
Big Eye Pictures - Best art evar!
SickDrift
Junior

Post by SickDrift »

cpd wrote:
DomWoo wrote:then about a month ago i was sitting on my couch infront of a big window and a little birdy flew straight into it and died instantly. there was alittle blood and greasy spot where it hit.. it was the funniest thing i had seen in a while
HAHHAHA

I don't know what's funnier: The really laidback way you said that, or the fact that that happened to me a few years ago too... :)

Yeah, I havent had that happen to me yet, but I'm pretty sure it's the was he said it :D
LG
2001 Leganza
Completely stock brutha!