The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TxDAEWOOxT
Expert

Post by TxDAEWOOxT »

lanos2001 wrote:man it got a little hostile in here. on a better note i just saved a bunch of money by swithing to GEICO. :lol:

nick
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont post pics of your car you will get dragged down the highway and then get shit on! that is why i stay quite and just worry about my ride........ and yours i wanna go for a ride in the ricer!!!! :oops: i shouldnt have said that sorry.
2001 Lanos 1.6
--1.25 Eibach Pro kit
--2 1/4 Pro 1 catback
--custom intake (short ram)
--port and polished head
--port and polished TB
--port and polished intake manifold
--Kenwood head
--Pioneer noise
http://www.myspace.com/txhtownxt
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Ahhh... You have gotten my point exactly. You have presented your last arguments to your point of view in an unoffensive and unabrasive way. Which, I appreciate greatly.

I know where you're coming from and have done similar things in the past. But when I put something up that is quick and dirty, try to take it into context. I have no idea what all I will have done to my car by the time I've finished with it. One of the main reasons I started to think about painting was not because other people have done it. Actually I was feeling like it was far too gray inside my Woo. I felt I needed some color to it. After then seeing a few other people's cars where they added some color to their cars, it confirmed my desire to add color to my own. From there I decided on a color scheme... Now it's a matter of playing around with designs until I come up with exactly what I want.

I post my ideas just to share with other people who also love their Woo's... It's nice when there is a resounding approval for something I've done, but it isn't nessicary. In fact, I implore people to explain what they do and don't like, as long as they aren't an ass about it. When that happens I end up thinking the same thing I always think about people who are an ass to me... their opinion doesn't matter.

The color scheme is actually very similar to yours. I'm going with Black with red highlights. I'm excited to get to the point where I'm ready to paint the body. :)
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

i won my sign for 10 bucks!
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Audacityracing wrote:i won my sign for 10 bucks!
I read something about your sign earlier, and really i'm confused... what sign?? lol
a woo that is a work in progress
Audacity Racing
moron

ebay item number 660159184
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

what damn sign are you talking about?

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Audacityracing wrote:ebay item number 660159184
It doesn't show up
Audacity Racing
moron

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

I'm jealous!!! ^_^
TxDAEWOOxT
Expert

Post by TxDAEWOOxT »

dude that is super bad ass. ill give you $11 for it!!! come on you will still make money. j/k
2001 Lanos 1.6
--1.25 Eibach Pro kit
--2 1/4 Pro 1 catback
--custom intake (short ram)
--port and polished head
--port and polished TB
--port and polished intake manifold
--Kenwood head
--Pioneer noise
http://www.myspace.com/txhtownxt
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

I'll give you $12.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

blah, i almost hate reading threads with puerto_rico_nubira's posts, because his signature is a freakin huge picture...

~Kyle
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well kenny you know now i'm gonna have to borrow the sign for shows here. :roll:

dont post pics of your car you will get dragged down the highway and then get shit on! that is why i stay quite and just worry about my ride........ and yours i wanna go for a ride in the ricer!!!! i shouldnt have said that sorry.

for that comment Lee you can ride in the trunk. :lol: j/k now don't get your hopes up i still need to do some stuff with it but you'll see when i get there. how far of a drive is it to the Crosby area for you? my friend isn't in crosby right now but he said he only lived like ten minutes away from it.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
JohnnyC
Expert

Post by JohnnyC »

Workin' on a new photoshop dash painting session right now... different angle. Better pic I think
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

i just went and looked at that fight rice forums... And i read a lot about what they believe... basically all i got out of it... was "if you try to be differen't you're just following a crowd..."
Well FightRice.org will help all ricers with their problems of thinking that you really need a wing on a FWD car that doesnt top 100mph, or that the best selling body kit will make your car unique from the other 2million people that own it.
The body kit thing is understandable, but you get what you'd like and what you think is nice looking... this isn't going to make everyone swoon over your car... and i know this... because god knows i don't swoon over all cars that a lot of people like... for example, i like a lot of body kits and unique things people try that could be considered "rice" by those people... but i dislike the look of a stock 3rd gen eclipse, and i'm not a fan of any corvettes, stock or otherwise... It's all about tastes... and what pleases you... I got to thinking about that forum when CustomLanos started dissin on Johnny's idea... Really i think Johnny's idea is great, but i understand why Custom doesn't like it... It doesn't suit his tastes... I like the look of a subtle body kit. Custom seems to like the straight stock look, our opinions are our own, and these fight rice members take pot shots at rides, almost as if there is only one way you're allowed to be... Almost hits the same chord as the religion thing we discussed so much a week ago... Really, you can believe how you want and shouldn't have other people who dislike it sway your opinion on it... and the people who dislike it, probably could go about in a more considerate way of saying things about disliking their ideas... Such as "I wouldn't do that to my car, but if you like it i encourage you to do it"

bleh i'm going to get off my soap box... I find it funny though... Fightrice, took potshots at a mustang saying it was rice, when all it had was a little bit different of a hoodscoop...i dunno kinda hard to prove your point of rice when you're saying that an american car, with something slighty altered is rice... Oh well... They can believe as they'd like and i encourage them to do so.