My True Leganza!!! its here DaewoLeganza Updated 1282006

Here you can find images and specs of our member's car. Please use the gallery to upload your pictures.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

chronoti
Junior

Post by chronoti »

his cia is dryer hose i should know i had a dryer hose cai for a little bit till it distroyed it self some how.

now to be mean

gtr badge sucks they sell goo off to take off that tape stuff.

jdm wires? that kit isnt at all jdm. infact it wount matter where it's made. it's a grounding kit.

ebay chip? bad idea

no projector lense? bad idea

try and clean that wire mess up

also a big brake kit would be sweet and take up some of that space

other than that looks good
http://hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2080
-all you ever need to know about lighting
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I'm sorry, but for how much you were bragging about it, it was very anticlimatic.

And that's all I'll say.
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

actually the GTR emblems sweet now ever since people r puttin stickers and stuff on their trunk

the JDM wires... the person posted JDM wires but its actually universal ground kits

the Performance X Mod does help because u dont have as much bogyness
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

DaewoLeganza wrote:the Performance X Mod does help because u dont have as much bogyness
The performance X mod helps, it helps destroy your car...

and uhh... what's this... why is it scribbled out in black on paint in the bottom right hand corner?

a woo that is a work in progress
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

why are ther so many pics of your taillights?

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Listen buddy, i like your car, there are several things going for it that could have cool factor to it...

but there are somethings i really don't like about it...

I like the rims, but i don't like the mini 12" brake system that goes with it...

I like color, but i do have to say, take off the GT-R emblem... It looks tacky...

I don't care for endorsement stickers all that much, but i don't dislike them that much either, on a car that deserves to sport the names of respected companies, they're great... But why do you even have an Eibach sticker when in your own posts you dis them saying B+G is so much better, if you did ever have eibach, and you picked up some bg's, take the old decal off...

That performance X mod, is going to make you wish you hadn't bought it later on...

one last thing... Your car, is acceptable to me i like some things on it... nothing amazing though... So keep your e-peen in your pants when you talk about it... Because first off, not everyone is going to like everything about it that you like. Secondly, your car has potential... but you've got to keep in mind that perception is going to be different among people, so don't even start bragging like it's the bomb until you can at least semi-prove it... It annoys me when i hear people bragging up their rides, then you see it, and/or get in it, and it's nothing like they said it is...

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

its better than i expected, but its nothing to brag about lol.....actually this thing is pretty hacked up. It's a big no no with the intake.
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

because there were mcdonalds wrappers there on the bottom right hand corner
i do not brag in real life only on the internet...
the 12" brakes will be Cross drilled and slotted... the guy sent em already
the GTR logo will come off... but puttin on the Type S license plate cover
the car drives bad with no X Mod
there r no fog light pix because the switchs broken :D
there r so many tail light pix because thats where its most cute :D

k its off how do u remove the residue... still there plus the GTR residue :D
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

DaewoLeganza wrote:actually the GTR emblems sweet now ever since people r puttin stickers and stuff on their trunk
Actually the cool thing people started doing is shaving their trunk and all the emblems... now that is cool and clean.
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

AcingTeam wrote:
DaewoLeganza wrote:actually the GTR emblems sweet now ever since people r puttin stickers and stuff on their trunk
Actually the cool thing people started doing is shaving their trunk and all the emblems... now that is cool and clean.
yea seen that to but seems to dull :D
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

DaewoLeganza wrote: the 12" brakes will be Cross drilled and slotted... the guy sent em already

how do you plan to install them?? the stock rotors are 10" rotors so you cant just put them on like the old ones, if you dont have some mechine shop making you some custom brackets (witch they wont do because of the liability issue) i sure hope you have a 3in1 metal mechining lathe and a pretty damn good knowlage of working with metals

ill be the first to tell you its not easy or even smart to mess with the brakes if you dont know what your doing.. took me making over 4 sets of brackets to finially get it perfect

as for the sticky shit.. go to walmart and go to the hardware department and back by the paint there will be some goo gone or goo off or anything else that takes it off
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

WooHoo wrote:
DaewoLeganza wrote: the 12" brakes will be Cross drilled and slotted... the guy sent em already

how do you plan to install them?? the stock rotors are 10" rotors so you cant just put them on like the old ones, if you dont have some mechine shop making you some custom brackets (witch they wont do because of the liability issue) i sure hope you have a 3in1 metal mechining lathe and a pretty damn good knowlage of working with metals

ill be the first to tell you its not easy or even smart to mess with the brakes if you dont know what your doing.. took me making over 4 sets of brackets to finially get it perfect

as for the sticky shit.. go to walmart and go to the hardware department and back by the paint there will be some goo gone or goo off or anything else that takes it off
10 then :D

the rotors r the stock size just with zinc plate and cross drilled + slotted :D
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

AcingTeam wrote:
sort of like the Daewoo Leganza emblems because it seems italian

just have to say it really means alot to me that u guys like my car because its better than urs :D
jk :D
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

yeah get the the goo gone or any thing likethat. the zinc plating will wear of the first time you push on the brake pedal (trust me im a plater) the zinc is really soft, it will last in the nonbrakeing surfaces though and stop any rust but i do say good luck with them

Help keep Daewootech spam free, reply "Killspam" (no spaces) to spam posts

yeah i cant type, so what big freaking deal!
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

all this x mod bullshit is all in your head...it doesnt really work.
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself