BodyKits for Lanos Hatch

Body Kits, Rims, Suspension, Wings, Lighting etc and exterior detailing.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

darkspeed415

BodyKits for Lanos Hatch

Post by darkspeed415 »

Yes I know this topic has been driven into the ground, but I have seen SO MANY Woos with kick ass body work done to them. Now I have a 2002 Lanos Hatch, and its got a warranty, but I dont think that should be a problem because the bumper are not metal(there is a no-rust guarantee) Should I just find a shop and ask them to do some custom work??
senate

Post by senate »

If you've got the money, I reckon custom is the way to go.

There's not THAT many kits for woo's, so standing out with a pre-fab kit is hard.

I plan on getting a pre-fab kit and HEAVILY modifying it.. every piece will be reworked. Mainly coz its cheaper, i can't afford a full custom kit.
Project 187 <-- click for latest pictures and details on my lanos project.

scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

The most beautiful bodykit for the Lanos hatch remains the DVE kit from Australia. Its still listed as available @ http://www.hve.com.au/daewoo/lanos.htm
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

nah I like my Jetspeed kit as seen here

2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

i fell in love with the FAST FOURS LANOS HOWLER....

'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
senate

Post by senate »

maniac16v: i've got the same kit as the Howler lanos with the front meshed, and some bits cut out of the back then meshed.. it's ok, but pretty bland for my tastes. i'm now looking for something more exciting.

scourge: that's the kit i'm tring to get now.. but doing some major customisations to it.. cutting out a fair few new gaps and meshing them, and adding some bits to the side skirts and rear front bar. The kit is now made/sold through Performance Styling Center.

daewooluvr: would the front bit of that bonnet be metal you reckon? like.. a full custom bonnet? or have they just filled in the center bit of the bonnet with plastic/fiberglass to change the front like that?
i'd LOVE that bonnet minus the scoops in the middle.

darkspeed415

Post by darkspeed415 »

Wow I've only seen that Jetspeed kit in one other low quality picture. But now looking at it I have a second opinion. That is nice!!! Do you have any information on where I can get one? :D
senate

Post by senate »

prolly from jetspeed :roll: heheheh.. j/k

jetspeed does ship internationally, but i dunno if you have a local importer that could get it cheaper than shipping it directly.

http://www.jetspeed.com.au/

Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

MR187 wrote:maniac16v: i've got the same kit as the Howler lanos with the front meshed, and some bits cut out of the back then meshed.. it's ok, but pretty bland for my tastes. i'm now looking for something more exciting.
well i just like the factory look of the kit... if you know what i mean :roll:
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
WOO247

Post by WOO247 »

personally that howler bodykit is freakin ugly ...

The Jetspeed Kit does it 4 me.

But i have a mix match b/kit for my lanos.
But it looks PH - Fat my kit :wink:
scourge
Junior

Post by scourge »

Nothing wrong with mixing and matching body kits. I thing the rear wing and rear bumper of the DVE kit are the best looking ones I have seen. I used to think the DVE front was the best but the front of Maximus' friend's car lokks a little cleaner. As for side pieces, I think DVE's are too big. I'd have to find another company's line. As long as the end result looks good.
bestlanosinmaine

Post by bestlanosinmaine »

hey guys...those body kits are sweet and they have some more at sharkracing.com......i have a question though...will the rear bumber fit the 4 door?
WOO247

Post by WOO247 »

bestlanosinmaine wrote:hey guys...those body kits are sweet and they have some more at sharkracing.com......i have a question though...will the rear bumber fit the 4 door?
It should fit a 4door. its the same rear end :?
If you have any problems with it im sure your panel beater with mold it into shape :wink:
bestlanosinmaine

Post by bestlanosinmaine »

yeah thats what i was thinkin...now i just need to find sideskirts :?
daewooluvr
Expert

Post by daewooluvr »

the rear bumper from the HB is different than the sedan, trust me. Different shape and different depth. The side skirts however are the same.
2000 Daewoo Lanos HB - Its green

Check me out at http://sdconsulting.weebly.com