NEW POLL - DaewoLeganza

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

Should we BAN him again, this time by IP?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:04 pm

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 38

Audacity Racing
moron

NEW POLL - DaewoLeganza

Post by Audacity Racing »

should we remove him by ip address? he has become a nuisance despite several warnings from several people. the boy didn't learn and we were nice about it even.

the poll will close in 7 days. January 29 is the deciding day.

:roll:
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

with all due respect to all of you... he has not insulted anyone this time (so far at least) so keep this in mind while you vote.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
delphis
Expert

Post by delphis »

isn't it someway insulting when he hijacks everyone elses threads and makes lame threads about his new springs?

I think it just clogs up the board and makes it really difficult for ANYONE to go back and do a search on band gs due to all of his random posts throught all of the board.

and what if someone wants to look up "sweet rides" or "sweetner" they are going to get like 50 pages of his posts. :lol:
1989 240sx fastback with SR20DE
Audacity Racing
moron

he may not have used disrespectful words... but he is disrespectful in regards to a couple things...

1. he is dis-respectful to mods and admin because he has been warned and still posts things he shouldn't

2. he is disrespectful because he ruins posts that ordinarily are informative or important in regards to someone making a sale or purchase. how much does that affect my personal business when he comes into the forum and goes "B+G's are better than eibach." and he has done the same to tom with the pep boy intake mess.

i personally voted he be banned because this is twice that we've let him ruin a bunch of posts. everyone tells him to stop or change and nothing ever happens. i think we need to put it in his head that he will NOT be a part of this community if he can't act like a contributing member.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

well... i was one of the first guys to vote for banning him, but that was when i was just a user... now i am a moderator so i won't vote... will keep it for the community to decide and i will act accordingly, i just wanted to point out that he didn't insult other guys... maybe he doesn't understand that hijacking post it some kind of insult or braging about his car is annoying.

it is in the hands of the community now... you decide, you choise.

MMamdouh
Audacity Racing
moron

MMamdouh wrote:well... i was one of the first guys to vote for banning him, but that was when i was just a user... now i am a moderator so i won't vote... will keep it for the community to decide and i will act accordingly, i just wanted to point out that he didn't insult other guys... maybe he doesn't understand that hijacking post it some kind of insult or braging about his car is annoying.

it is in the hands of the community now... you decide, you choise.

MMamdouh

i would think being a mod gives you even more reason to be upset. the two of us have gone and deleted countless posts and spent much of our time cleaning up instead of actually helping people and posting valuable info. on top of that, he has been warned by you before, and by me, and by chris, and by efrain... and he keeps going above us and having the (dare i say it) audacity to keep on doing what he isn't supposed to! when we let him in this last time we told him that he was on probhation and that one mess up would get him punted from the server again. it's quite obvious this time that he didn't listen.

i'm not trying to be a war-monger, but i'm tired of finding posts riddled with crap information that takes away from everything else on the forum, and the fact that he has tried to damage transactions by myself and tom makes me even mroe inclined to do this.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i totally understand you kenny... the thing is i don't want to give the influence that i am after the guy specially when i became a moderator... i already blasted at him really hard at the yahoo group and then here at the first time he was banned, don't want to be that guy that is always opposing him...

anyways i am fed up with the cleanup after the mess he leaves every night just as you are so i am going to leave it to the mebers... i am kinda sure of the result though so i am confident that the result will favour my likings.

MMamdouh
CustomLanos
Expert

Post by CustomLanos »

he got my vote...ban him.
I wish my grass was emo....so it would cut itself
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

lol... to bad we cant restrict him to a single post called: DaewoLeganza's random thoughts, rants and blabs post!! :wink:

actaully from the time he showed up again.. the second time.. i was on the forum and seen he had posted 4 times already.. 2 of witch he hijacked someones thread with blabing about his "SWEET DAEWOO" and 2 were random thoughts that wernt even a complete thought

i came back the next day and seen that all had been deleted (thought i might have been dreaming) but it was the mods.. (thank god) then that night he was at it again..

I seriously think someone needs psychiatric help
SickDrift
Junior

Post by SickDrift »

I voted once, and it was vetoed. I enjoy this site, and can continue to do so by ignoring him.
LG
2001 Leganza
Completely stock brutha!
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

I say ban him. He clogs up the searches, posts he's stupid, biased opinions without backing it up with some facts. Talks about how his car is the sweetest with no proof. His just useless here.

I think it's very disrespectfull for him to write Daewoo as "Daewo", in every post he had made, he wrote Daewo with 1 O. Maybe he just doesn't know how Daewoo is spelled correctly, but then again it states it on his trunk even.

DaewoLeganza:
PROS: hmmmmm.... I don't think there are any.
CONS: aha! Too many
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

the pictures will be up before next sunday and will make sure that the picture will blow your minds to prevent my ban :D

Cross drilled and slotted rotors with painted calipers wont be done maybe until spring but the cars sweet as it is now...

which kind of angles do u guys want me to capture besides the front sides back sides sides front angel rings headunit rims springs engine compartment etc.

no more post of B+Gs ever again until the spring pictures come up... will be gettin rollin pics of me turnin hard with my Dad takin the picture durin the hard cornerin to make this forum even more sweet
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

I'm not gonna lie, I voted to ban him. The guy has brought nothing positive to the forum, and even when asking questions, he rejects everything that the experts say. I knew he'd be up to his old tricks, and I thought it was a big mistake to bring him back in the first place. I've stayed out of most of his ridiculous, worthless posts as I didn't want to stir the pot. But quite honestly, the moderators said that if there is one single problem, you guys would boot him permanently, no questions asked. The simple fact that you've posted a poll to see if we should ban him, is your answer.
DaewoLeganza
banned

Post by DaewoLeganza »

BosnianLanos wrote:I'm not gonna lie, I voted to ban him. The guy has brought nothing positive to the forum, and even when asking questions, he rejects everything that the experts say. I knew he'd be up to his old tricks, and I thought it was a big mistake to bring him back in the first place. I've stayed out of most of his ridiculous, worthless posts as I didn't want to stir the pot. But quite honestly, the moderators said that if there is one single problem, you guys would boot him permanently, no questions asked. The simple fact that you've posted a poll to see if we should ban him, is your answer.
not goin to say anythin negative but Wait until u see my pictures of my car... give me until sunday... u wont be dissapointed!!! just stop this ban
Audacity Racing
moron

DaewoLeganza wrote:not goin to say anythin negative but Wait until u see my pictures of my car... give me until sunday... u wont be dissapointed!!! just stop this ban

you have until saturday... the poll closes sunday