The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Post by TheGreatAndPowerfulOz »

MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

:lmao:

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i feel kinda bad right now. i was checkin out some aveos on cardomain and was reading this one guys page. he said he bought the aveo to stick with "american made" since he had a neon before. so i had to set him straight on that. i told him to join here but i hope he doesn't get rid of the car after putting the razzi kit on it.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i am mad as hell :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ... my battrey just died and all shops are closed on Sunday so i am in a ditch till monday... damn those battries.

MMamdouh
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

can't you jump it?
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

*e-mails MMamdouh a new battery*
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Audacityracing wrote:can't you jump it?
yes i did... the thing is it just died with no pre signs :evil:

i just drove my feancee home and stayed their for some 10 min. and when i went to start the car to go home it was just dead... no idea how can it just die like that... it is an AC Delco dry type battrey that is just 1.5 years old... my previous Delkor dry type battrey lasted over 3 years.

popped the hood and checked the terminals and all were OK... also notied that my coolant reservoir is almost empty :evil: ... got the car bumped and went home... that was on a Saturday 11:00 PM and all shops are closed on Sunday.

i called my good friend Zikas and he told me he got a spare battrey that he will drop at my work so that i can use for the next couple of days... its a good think having wonderful friends.

today i bumped the car again to start it and when i pulled the hand brake to let the car warm up a bit before i drive to work the hand brake cable snapped :evil: :evil: ... went to work and tryed to get Zikas' battrey installed but the + and - poles are on the wrong sides (+on left and - at right) and the damn cables are short :evil: got it hardly installed till i get a new battrey and i found the coolant leak... it is the damn radiator IN port leaking too much... my mechanic told me before that it is an inherent problems with those radiators and the effective way to solve it is to get a new radiatr :evil: :evil: :evil:

now i am pissed off this damn car and i wish i cas just set it on fire and forget all about it. :evil:

MMamdouh
bluesheepbrian
Expert

Post by bluesheepbrian »

set it on fire!!! now that does not sound like you mmamdouh. Sorry to hear about the problems.
2002 Daewoo Lanos HB
www.evo-imports.com
www.myspace.com/bluesheepbrian
"Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it?"
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

yeah i was really pissed... now Zikas confirmed that the alternator is OK, shops will open tomorrow, arranged with the mechanic for fixing the H brakes and thinking of a trick to fix the radiator... things seem not that dark now.

MMamdouh
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Since I have never posted pictures of all my Daewoo cars, I decided it was time to do so! LOL

Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

hey oz... what are the odds you'd sell the coolant resevior and master cylinder off the parts car?
TheGreatAndPowerfulOz
All Powerful

Lets negotiate a price :)