hiiiiiiii!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

360 Dynamics wrote: Hey Chris!! I need time-off :) This should count as work-related, right???
Sure of course Tom... no problem.... I will even pay for your trip if you don't mind squeezing into one of my luggage bags :P
isasrt4 wrote: It can be fun to have a meet but my english is not very good, but i enjoy a meet.... :wink:
Well.... my french is not very good either... I had 6 years of it in school but I've forgotten most of it over the last 15years ( I'm 31 :( ).

I can read/write/speak french but I have a really hard time understanding people when they speak to me in French.

I really like Montreal.... I was there in August 2004 around the same time as Montreal Grand Prix.... I unfortunatly could not go because I was there on an important world conference I had to attend.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Efrain A. wrote:Can i go? :cry:
If you come up next summer we could do a road trip from Edmonton to Montana.... then through the states and then up through Toronto and on to Montreal.

Oh.... wait a second.... I guess you would have to get two visas.... one for the USA and one for Canada if we did a trip like that.

I suppose we could drive to Toronto through Canada.... but it's really really boring..... 20 hours of flat prairie land.

On the other hand.... you'd probably love the mountains to the west of Edmonton.... 8 hours of sharp curves thousands of feet up the mountain.... tunnels going through mountains.... hot springs.... Ice glaciers.... wild animals (mostly Elk.... but I've seen a few bears along the way )
2010 BMW 335D
2002 Daewoo lanos
isasrt4

Post by isasrt4 »

Erfinder@PrecisionBoost wrote:
360 Dynamics wrote: Hey Chris!! I need time-off :) This should count as work-related, right???
Sure of course Tom... no problem.... I will even pay for your trip if you don't mind squeezing into one of my luggage bags :P
isasrt4 wrote: It can be fun to have a meet but my english is not very good, but i enjoy a meet.... :wink:
Well.... my french is not very good either... I had 6 years of it in school but I've forgotten most of it over the last 15years ( I'm 31 :( ).

I can read/write/speak french but I have a really hard time understanding people when they speak to me in French.

I really like Montreal.... I was there in August 2004 around the same time as Montreal Grand Prix.... I unfortunatly could not go because I was there on an important world conference I had to attend.
Imortant thing's is to try.....so you can try your french to! think big sti! Do you know elvis gratton movie ???? If you come in montreal , same thing of fucking..... you can say : criss , esti tabarnak!!!!!h?h?h?h?! Bonne journ?e , have a nice day! :lol:
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

Je ne connais pas Elvis Gratton movie

Est-ce bon ?

:lol: J'ai jou? ? l'hockey avec un personne qui a dit "Tabarnak" fr?quemment

Les mots anglais de sware sont tr?s diff?rents des mots fran?ais de sware

Je dois aller maintenant il est l'heure de manger

au revoir pour maintenant isabelle
2010 BMW 335D
2002 Daewoo lanos
isasrt4

Post by isasrt4 »

Erfinder@PrecisionBoost wrote:Je ne connais pas Elvis Gratton movie

Est-ce bon ?

:lol: J'ai jou? ? l'hockey avec un personne qui a dit "Tabarnak" fr?quemment

Les mots anglais de sware sont tr?s diff?rents des mots fran?ais de sware

Je dois aller maintenant il est l'heure de manger

au revoir pour maintenant isabelle

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww great french!!!!!!! unbelivable!!!h?h?!!! you r on firer! :lol: