DaewOLeganza wants his ban removed ( POLL )

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

this was in mye mail this morning fro him

yo i want to say if daewootech ever puts me back on that i will never say dumb ass comments or call anyone dumb ass ever again... very very sry pls vote for me to put me back on :( i need the daewoo people

sorry dude you already messed up your chances!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

i got the same exact one. i think he just wrote one letter and forwarded it. it would've looked better on him if he personalized each one. it wouldn't have helped but it would've been nicer. :lol:

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

i did notice that he is spelling dumb ass correctly now!
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

:lmao:

save a tree, eat a beaver.
ubuyau
Expert

Post by ubuyau »

daewoomofo wrote:this was in mye mail this morning fro him

yo i want to say if daewootech ever puts me back on that i will never say dumb ass comments or call anyone dumb ass ever again... very very sry pls vote for me to put me back on :( i need the daewoo people

sorry dude you already messed up your chances!
Yeah i got that email from him too....

--Tim
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

yep got it too

and deleted it without thinking.
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

Brian5475E wrote:I don't know what happened. But give the guy a 2nd chance. Then if he screws up again kick him for good.
Brian my man... you need to read the whole thread specially the links to the posts he made on the yahoo group.

that was about 1 year ago, the guy never changes and he was already banned before so every thing is telling us not to let him back.

MMamdouh
Driving is the utmost fun you can have with your pants on!
Check out my ride: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/567267
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

got the same one as well and surprizingly enough i opened it.

MMamdouh
daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

I've been absent from the forum for a few days now but when I read this thread I was with MMamdouh the whole time. NO SECOND CHANCES FOR HIM! EVER! HE IS SLIME!
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
Eng:APC/DaewooTech.Net/Magnecor/NGK/Optima/Ractive/Unique Motorsports/powdercoated valve cover/removed intake resonator
Susp:Intrax/KYB
Rollers:Falken/Rage
Ext:Dan's Decals/mesh grille/OEM wing&foglights
ICE:Audiobahn/Pioneer
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

i think we need to change the subject of this thread to:
Daew0Leganza wants his ban removed (LOL)

MMamdouh
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

got another e mail from the guy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: mmamdouh75@hotmail.com
Subject: yo this is Daew0Leganza...
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:45:25 EST

yo pls stop being evil and forgive me... pls forgive me :(

and i replied:

i am not evil and forgiving you won't make any difference... this is the very same situation we were in last year man so you haven't changed a bit since then and you learned nothing out of your past experiance.

also forgiving you will not do any good as i am not a moderator at this forum and i can do nothing for you... i am not an evil person, i just showed the guys what you did so if someone is evil its you and you are the only one to be blamed for what happened.

i remeber clearly that i was counting your foul language once and twice but you never cared a bit that and kept on insulting people till the moderators were fed up with you and you got banned... very much the same as what happened on the yahoo group... right??

try to realize that the problem is not in us as much as it is in you and learn the obvious fact that your attitude is not acceptable... you need some serious change in attitude and time is not on your side. God knows how old are you but i am sure this will impact your friends in college and all as well as your work.

i have seen so many people getting fired due to their attitude rather than the performance at work and the way i see your attitude you wont last in any job for more than 3 weeks... i am not making fun of you but simply trying to give you a good tip that will help you... one day you will remeber those words ands say "yeah... he was right"... or maybe "the dumb ass was right".

as far as the forum goes you still can access and read the posts... i think this is what you need to do for now as people are not welcoming you anymore plus you do need to learn alot about cars so i'd use the chance and read all i can and learn as much as i can then after some time i'd write to the moderators asking for their permission to come back to the forum... maybe then they can think about it and actually let you back in.

you can either do as i say or you can just delete this e mail but that won't change the fact that i am telling you the truth so i'd think about the things in this e mail very carefully before i make my mind.

MMamdouh
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

again a new e mail:

To: mmamdouh75@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: yo this is Daew0Leganza...
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:55:00 -0500

:( the only reason how come continued to play fun was because thought the moderators would not ban me... thought u were the mod... u have ur own how to that cant be posted by other users... once knew that u guys r serious about the ban would not ever take advantage of such situation again sry :(

and i replied:

i can't post into the how to section... i just make a how to topic then the moderators move it into the how to section if they see it is worth moving.

also if that what you were thinking then you have pushed your luck too much... for me i'd make a funny comment at a member that i have a fairly long history and then put a (j/k) at the end of my post to say that i am joaking... even though i have never told anyone that he is a dumb ass or a fool or such things 'cause it is offensive.

i am posting your e mails into the group so that people can here your voice once again so practically i am moderating your requests that you send... still the final decision is not mine and now is not the time to ask for this as the commuity's memory is still filled with your bad posts.

try to give it some time for things to settle down then you can try and ask the moderators permission for getting back on board... i have no assurances whatsoever that they will accept though.

MMamdouh
debo890
Super

Post by debo890 »

how many times has this guy been banned? if just onec, i'll say give him a chance wiht him under a microscope. i say ban him for a couple of days and bring him back. we all must learn to forgive sometimes :wink: .
got drift?
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

so far once on www.daewootech.com and once in daewootech yahoo group... its in the hands of the moderators now.

MMamdouh
MMamdouh

Post by MMamdouh »

more feedback from Daew0Leganza:

thnx for the help... by the way tell the forum that the B&Gs r on the way from post someone told about the 1.6 drop... 4 angel rings r on... bought an Actron OBD2 scanner... told me that the Camshaft position sensor circuit was low... fixed that after trying take off the resistor chip put the temp sensor back and removed the performance x mod for now... more soft spots with the performance x mod off... after replacing the valve cover gasket and replacing the spark plugs to Densos by my self... seemed to work better... the bosch seemed to be burnt like running to rich... goin to put the spoiler on but maybe not now... also pls add for me that im orderin some fuel line wrap to make the fuel thinner for more fuel to pass... putting on some brake arrestor from the same company to do the same to the lines to make the fluid thinner so on 4 disc brakes the car stops 25 percent instead of forward body roll... the superconductor wire volt stablizer from the same company to seems to work because on the volt meter the cathode terminal seemed to be lower than with it on... :)

My comments: i have to say i didn't get half of what you said but good luck anyways.

MMamdouh