Someone keyed my car AGAIN!****PICS****

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

daewoomofo

Post by daewoomofo »

damn i really sorry, press it as far as you can, that its total bull sh_t!
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

[quote="AcingTeam"]Chris, you sort of lost me there... you mean trade the Nubira Hatch for a Lanos that's 300whp? hehe sounds good to me!
quote]

OK.... lets try this again.

step 1 ) Get some settlement money ( lets say $2000 )
step 2 ) Don't repaint your lanos
step 3 ) Take out all your aftermarket parts from the Lanos and sell them
step 4 ) With your settlement money and money from selling the aftermarket parts you buy a Nubira
step 5) I fly down to your place.... and we drive your Lanos and Nubira up to my place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
step 6 ) I take your stock 2.0L Nubira engine out of the Nubira
step 7 ) I put a 300WHP turbo 2.0L 16V Nubira engine back into the Nubira
step 8 ) You scream for joy as you smoke your tires in the first, second and third gears
step 9 ) As payment for the 300WHP turbo 2.0L 16V engine.... you sign over your Lanos to me and I keep the old stock 2.0L 16V Nubira engine.

So.... you basicly would be trading your......settlement money, money from selling your Lanos aftermarket parts, your Lanos and a 2.0L engine for a Nubira with a 300WHP 2.0L 16V turbo engine.

I would keep your Lanos and turn it into a drag racing car.

So..... in all this.... you put out $0.00 because the money for everything comes from selling stuff you allready own and the settlement money.

I suppose you could also trade the Nubira to me for the engine..... but the swap into a Lanos would be way way harder and you would still end up with a car that has a screwed up paint job.

Hopefully you get what I'm proposing here.... a 300WHP Nubira would be a very fast car.
Last edited by PrecisionBoost on Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

wow... igor... start parting that puppy out!
DArkstalker
Super

Post by DArkstalker »

I don't understand Y people do that.
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Erfinder@PrecisionBoost wrote:
AcingTeam wrote:Chris, you sort of lost me there... you mean trade the Nubira Hatch for a Lanos that's 300whp? hehe sounds good to me!
step 8 ) You scream for joy as you smoke your tires in the first, second and third gears
LOL

Yes I get it now. Well, let's just see how it works out first...

That 300whp engine is a turbo charged Nubira engine with upgraded internals I presume... How much psi is that?
Last edited by AcingTeam on Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
daftmajin
Expert

Post by daftmajin »

What a bastard. Once you get your money, I would seriously recommend f'ing his RX8 up. Gimme his address, I'll do it for you.
99 A16DMS m/t Lanos 3dr
Eng:APC/DaewooTech.Net/Magnecor/NGK/Optima/Ractive/Unique Motorsports/powdercoated valve cover/removed intake resonator
Susp:Intrax/KYB
Rollers:Falken/Rage
Ext:Dan's Decals/mesh grille/OEM wing&foglights
ICE:Audiobahn/Pioneer
Audacity Racing
moron

Post by Audacity Racing »

that's between 20 and 25 psi.... a pretty high amount of boost :shock:

that's the area i'm running in
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

DArkstalker wrote:I don't understand Y people do that.
The only explanation as to why that I have came up with, is that they're not people... they're just 3 punks that need to learn a lesson.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Thats really retarded about the car being keyed, MY car was keyed, and i REALLY dn't know why... lol... it wasn't like it draws that much attention to itself... and this was before i had a white bumper/hood...

Also every time i read something about getting a nubi hatchback being turboed, i get all sad inside cuz i know i don't have the $$ for that right now... lol... And besides that, i really want to pick up the manual in Cali, and if i don't get a job soon, blah that may not happen...

~Kyle
a woo that is a work in progress
PrecisionBoost
Super Moderator

Post by PrecisionBoost »

AcingTeam wrote:That 300whp engine is a turbo charged Nubira engine with upgraded internals I presume... How much psi is that?
I'm thinking somewhere around 20psi would do the trick.... and yes....forged internals.... among other things.

I'd probably pick up a Fornenza engine with low mileage (10,000miles) as it wouldn't need to be rebuilt and it will have been nicely broken in with that kind of mileage.
Then it would be a simple matter of swaping over the inkake manifold and fuel system from a nubira head, installing the rods+pistons+arp bolts, perhaps some extrude honing of the cylinder head and enlargement of the ports and it's ready to go.

There are other things like piggy back fuel/ignition computer, intercooler and a bunch of other items that would have to be worked out.

Basicly we would have to agree on the worth of your car and the old 2.0L Nubira engine.... but I'm pretty sure we could get everything done with the money you have to spend.

We'd have to work out the exact details prior but I thought I'd give you the general idea to think about.
2010 BMW 335D
1994 Opel Calibra 4X4 turbo ( C20LET 2.0L Turbo )
2002 Daewoo lanos
Efratech
Admin

Post by Efratech »

mine was scratched on sartuday...

the rear right side and the passenser back door were scratch

.... The problem is ... i dont know who did it....

Chris... make me an offer lol
'88 Pontiac Lemans GTE - 2.0 16v XE - fully programable ECU, Custom made intake manifold and other bits.
146.6WHP/135lb.ft - 14.81@94mph
AcingTeam
Expert

Post by AcingTeam »

Well, yesterday... they called my witness (the guy I work with) to go to the police station to make a report, which he did (and I didn't even tell him I was going to call the police). So, that was very nice of him... he's a cool guy. He said that he put in a nice report and that everything matched up. So, I'm guessing they're going to arrest the kid now. I really need to call my lawyer tomorrow... cause I'm not really sure how all this works. Do I have to file a claim and take him to a criminal court... or does it happen automatically since he's gettin arrested?....
But, definately... when everything is over and if I do win some money, that guy I work with will be getting some kind of a present :)

I'll keep you updated on the progress.
DomWoo
Expert

Post by DomWoo »

im more evil then just messing up his paint.. if someone did that to my car i would wait till they are somewhere i can sit about 1000 yards and take practice shots at it with a 300 or a 308. would say a 50 cal but those bullets are expansive and its banned in most states now
BosnianLanos
Expert

Post by BosnianLanos »

WooHoo wrote:im more evil then just messing up his paint.. if someone did that to my car i would wait till they are somewhere i can sit about 1000 yards and take practice shots at it with a 300 or a 308. would say a 50 cal but those bullets are expansive and its banned in most states now
Lmao, another violent one!

Empty a clip from an AK-47 into the engine block and hood area. Then, to top it all off, save one bullet to put into the gas tank. That's just sheer evil. :twisted:
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

lets hope this guy never finds this site if igor ever takes any of ya'lls advise. i doubt he would though. but if you, do tell us then have a mod erase all these posts. :D

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.