The longest Thread ever!!!

General, Humor, Post here everything that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderators: daewoomofo, Moderators Group

lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

hell at my school if you had a car you were doin good. mostly everyone drove beat up ass trucks and low 80ish cars. i went to school in a very small hick ass town. when i got my woo everyone was like damn :shock: thats a brand new car. there were a couple of rich kids there but they only had chevy's with rims and maybe bags.

nick

save a tree, eat a beaver.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Hell u don't want pics of my woo in the condition it is now =/ stupid accident... if it wasn't for idiot parents at my school going off roading and cutting across the road, i wouldn't have hit anything... but nooo....

Thats a pic of one... not mine... but of one... lol...
a woo that is a work in progress
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

lanos2001 wrote:hell at my school if you had a car you were doin good. mostly everyone drove beat up ass trucks and low 80ish cars. i went to school in a very small hick ass town. when i got my woo everyone was like damn :shock: thats a brand new car. there were a couple of rich kids there but they only had chevy's with rims and maybe bags.

nick
Thats cool to have one of the nicer cars at a school. Especialy in high school when thats considered really "cool". I wouldnt give my car up for anything.. but at my last highschool a kid had a 130k benz!
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Coil-overs, sway bars, 13" brakes, LSD, 235mm tires, the works
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
-Undergoing 2.0 swap w/ lots of performance bits
http://www.cardomain.com/id/kinkyllama
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Aneab wrote:Hell u don't want pics of my woo in the condition it is now =/ stupid accident... if it wasn't for idiot parents at my school going off roading and cutting across the road, i wouldn't have hit anything... but nooo....

Thats a pic of one... not mine... but of one... lol...
I thought thye had cops on those dirt roads for that kinda stuff?

Damn.. i like that car alot.. lil things here and there and it'd be sooo beautiful
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Yeah PHS is pretty bad... We've got a kid with a turboed jetta, a nice 05 Civic SI, and like 4 different escalades... Theres this one kid... who think's he's got to be the shit... who gets a new car every like... 4 months or so... went from an old but kinda okay looking caprice with huge ass rims to some brand new lincoln town car (why i don't know) but still lol... there used to be 2 Hummer 1's but someone got rid of one, and there's only a black one now...

Theres still a bunch of rich kids... I'm pretty sure Chaperrel owns us though...

~Kyle
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

the hatch nubi looks like a lot like the new chevy malibu hatch. well that should be the other way around since the nubi was here first.

nick

Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

kinkyllama wrote:
lanos2001 wrote:hell at my school if you had a car you were doin good. mostly everyone drove beat up ass trucks and low 80ish cars. i went to school in a very small hick ass town. when i got my woo everyone was like damn :shock: thats a brand new car. there were a couple of rich kids there but they only had chevy's with rims and maybe bags.

nick
Thats cool to have one of the nicer cars at a school. Especialy in high school when thats considered really "cool". I wouldnt give my car up for anything.. but at my last highschool a kid had a 130k benz!
Last year a girl i actually was friends with had a benz over 100K and i was like in awe of the fact that anyone's parents would let their children drive something that costs more than some houses...

~Kyle
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

lanos2001 wrote:the hatch nubi looks like a lot like the new chevy malibu hatch. well that should be the other way around since the nubi was here first.

nick
Yes it does... I've seen a few of them around and said out loud "WOW ANOTHER NUBI HATCH!" then i realize it's just a malibu...

I actually looked at one today when i was out car shopping with my cousin...
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Aneab wrote:Yeah PHS is pretty bad... We've got a kid with a turboed jetta, a nice 05 Civic SI, and like 4 different escalades... Theres this one kid... who think's he's got to be the shit... who gets a new car every like... 4 months or so... went from an old but kinda okay looking caprice with huge ass rims to some brand new lincoln town car (why i don't know) but still lol... there used to be 2 Hummer 1's but someone got rid of one, and there's only a black one now...

Theres still a bunch of rich kids... I'm pretty sure Chaperrel owns us though...

~Kyle
The thing with PHS.. is most of the kids there have young parents that want to show off through there kids. So they buy them really nice cars. I used to have alotta friends at that school.. and most of there parents wernt all that rich (or at least made a good income) they just spent every damn dime on things like the house and cars.
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

Aneab wrote:
kinkyllama wrote:

nick
Last year a girl i actually was friends with had a benz over 100K and i was like in awe of the fact that anyone's parents would let their children drive something that costs more than some houses...

~Kyle
Its dumb.. alotta the kids parents arnt rich enought o support there kids forever (like i said.. they jsut spend every dim.. not saving anything).. when the kid gets out on there own they wont know what the hell hit them
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
lanos2001
Expert

Post by lanos2001 »

well guys i need to get up for work in like 6 hours so i'm gonna take a shot and try to fall asleep. night

nick

kinkyllama
Expert

Post by kinkyllama »

lanos2001 wrote:well guys i need to get up for work in like 6 hours so i'm gonna take a shot and try to fall asleep. night

nick
wuss! :twisted:

haha jk.

G'night
www.KinkyMotorsports.com
04' Dropped Foreno
-Turbo in the works
01' Lanos Sport
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

kinkyllama wrote:
Aneab wrote:Yeah PHS is pretty bad... We've got a kid with a turboed jetta, a nice 05 Civic SI, and like 4 different escalades... Theres this one kid... who think's he's got to be the shit... who gets a new car every like... 4 months or so... went from an old but kinda okay looking caprice with huge ass rims to some brand new lincoln town car (why i don't know) but still lol... there used to be 2 Hummer 1's but someone got rid of one, and there's only a black one now...

~Kyle
The thing with PHS.. is most of the kids there have young parents that want to show off through there kids. So they buy them really nice cars. I used to have alotta friends at that school.. and most of there parents wernt all that rich (or at least made a good income) they just spent every damn dime on things like the house and cars.
That's very true... Was funny what i heard in english class today though... we were supposed to write something on requirements of college aide for underprivledged kids... So we start writing and a kid behind me speaks up and says "If you can't afford college you probably shouldn't be going to Pinnacle"... I almost decked him... lol...

It seems kids up there believe that their parents are enourmously rich when most of them aren't... while some are, most just arent...

Like Alexi Melvin, her dad is the Manager for the Diamondbacks she goes to my school, but her parent's aren't very flashy...

See i knew i should've dated her, maybe i'd have some money for my woo... lol.. jk... She wanted to date me, but she never said anything... ever... ask her a question you'd get the silent treament...

~Kyle
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

lanos2001 wrote:well guys i need to get up for work in like 6 hours so i'm gonna take a shot and try to fall asleep. night

nick
Night bro.
Aneab
Expert

Post by Aneab »

Aneab wrote:
kinkyllama wrote:

~Kyle
That's very true... Was funny what i heard in english class today though... we were supposed to write something on requirements of college aide for underprivledged kids... So we start writing and a kid behind me speaks up and says "If you can't afford college you probably shouldn't be going to Pinnacle"... I almost decked him... lol...

It seems kids up there believe that their parents are enourmously rich when most of them aren't... while some are, most just arent...

Like Alexi Melvin, her dad is the Manager for the Diamondbacks she goes to my school, but her parent's aren't very flashy...

See i knew i should've dated her, maybe i'd have some money for my woo... lol.. jk... She wanted to date me, but she never said anything... ever... ask her a question you'd get the silent treament...

~Kyle
She actually creaped me out just because of the lack of speaking... And she would always stare at you like you did something wrong... :shock: